Problems Logging On Read more... ×
nothingbutquestions

Terminal 2 departure - how early do I need to arrive?

nothingbutquestions

Flying CEB - LAX  on Cathay leaving noon on Tuesday, how early do I need to arrive? NO TSA, right?

Been here 4 months, what can I expect when I try to leave?

SkyMan

I think they recommend 3 hours but maybe someone has recent experience that can elaborate.

31 minutes ago, nothingbutquestions said:

Just the int'l terminal fee, about p750.

A_Simple_Man
1 hour ago, nothingbutquestions said:

Flying CEB - LAX  on Cathay leaving noon on Tuesday, how early do I need to arrive?

I usually arrive 2 hours before my flight and that is plenty of time.  That was at the old terminal though,  maybe more time needed at the new terminal?  I doubt it but maybe someone can shed light.

liquido

Very smooth at T2...My KAL flight was departing Sept 13 at 12:05am..I actually arrived at T2 about 9:30pm..Im fortunate to fly biz class  and went right up to the open counter..Only 2 people in front of me to pay the 850 departure fee..The immigration line was  less than 10 mins and then proceeded to the Biz lounge shared by other airlines..Yes the lounge was bigger and nicer,the chow was still mediocre...As far as T2 goes yes it had a vast  open feel to it due to the high roof design but there were still many people sitting on the floor..I notice the RP throws around the 2 words "world class" freely in many of there advertisements...When i arrive back in a few weeks I hope the 11:30pm  arrival there  will go as smooth as the departure...

Enuff
Very smooth at T2...My KAL flight was departing Sept 13 at 12:05am..I actually arrived at T2 about 9:30pm..Im fortunate to fly biz class  and went right up to the open counter..Only 2 people in front of me to pay the 850 departure fee..The immigration line was  less than 10 mins and then proceeded to the Biz lounge shared by other airlines..Yes the lounge was bigger and nicer,the chow was still mediocre...As far as T2 goes yes it had a vast  open feel to it due to the high roof design but there were still many people sitting on the floor..I notice the RP throws around the 2 words "world class" freely in many of there advertisements...When i arrive back in a few weeks I hope the 11:30pm  arrival there  will go as smooth as the departure...

Easiest way to ensure a hassle free arrival is fake an injury. I see lots pushed around in wheelchairs through immigration and customs

Once outside they seem normal and all

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

liquido

Arrived T2 a few nights back on Korean Air around 11:30pm..was one of the first persons off and also flew through immigration at that time .. no other planes where there.zero lines..Got my bag and proceeded to the taxi area..Few yellow tried to snag me and ignored them..surprisingly there were only about 4 white taxi's there waiting....Inchons new T2 is open and what a marvel it is...Even T1 there which I have been to many times is unbelieveable..They both are like fashion malls..Just wish Singapore Airlines would be an option for me cause I hear that airport is even better...

• Like 1

saigon46

So how is the arrival area at 10am?

liquido
2 hours ago, saigon46 said:

So how is the arrival area at 10am?

All I know is Cathay Pacific comes in everyday around 11am with a big ass jet..That has to be a cluster F--- of people in that area plus long lines for taxi..

TequilaSunset
1 hour ago, liquido said:

All I know is Cathay Pacific comes in everyday around 11am with a big ass jet..That has to be a cluster F--- of people in that area plus long lines for taxi..

Thankfully I will arrive just after 10am and not AFTER that Catheter Jet 

SkyMan
2 hours ago, TequilaSunset said:

Catheter Jet 

Now that sounds painful.

• Like 1

nothingbutquestions

On the day of my NOON departure on Cathay,  travel  from FuenteOsmena at  9 a.m. to the airport was about an hour with traffic. Upon arrival at Term II, it was not busy at all. Arrival One hour before boarding would have been more than sufficient. There were two separate fees. How much, I do not remember

TequilaSunset
Now that sounds painful.
That experience in T2 sounds on par

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Woolf
5 minutes ago, nothingbutquestions said:

On the day of my NOON departure on Cathay,  travel  from FuenteOsmena at  9 a.m. to the airport was about an hour with traffic. Upon arrival at Term II, it was not busy at all. Arrival One hour before boarding would have been more than sufficient. There were two separate fees. How much, I do not remember

one the fee's would be  750 php terminal fee, I wonder what the other one was ??

how long did you stay in philippines since latest entry ??

Kabisay-an gid
On 9/13/2018 at 1:27 AM, nothingbutquestions said:

Flying CEB - LAX  on Cathay leaving noon on Tuesday, how early do I need to arrive? NO TSA, right?

Arrive 3 hours early and remember the P850 cash terminal exit fee.

Not really much else to expect, it will be a pretty typical airport experience.

Edited by Kabisay-an gid

Woolf
16 minutes ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

Arrive 3 hours early and remember the P850 cash terminal exit fee.

Not really much else to expect, it will be a pretty typical airport experience.

ooooh  sorry  I  had not noticed  that the terminal fee had been raised  to  850