Sign in to follow this  
Enuff

Main Hotel & Suites - Banilad

Enuff

Stayed here last night. Me, wife & 22 yr old step daughter. Booked on Agoda as 3 adults. Included breakfast. Total was p1,627 ($30.22).

Room was and hotel were ultra clean. Room setup with 3 twin bed, 3 bottles water, 3 towels and mini fridge. Beds were comfortable, aircon was cold and tv & wifi worked.

We went down for breakfast around 7am. Very minimal according to my wife but superb for me. They has fresh rolls with butter and mango jelly, soup of sorts, runny scrambled eggs, crispy pork belly, pancit canton and rice. Coffee and juices available. The pork was sliced 1/4" thick and in delicious chunks, closest think to fat back bacon. Eggs were perfectly scrambled and a little runny and the has Tobasco sauce! Pancit canton and rice were ok and didn't try the soup. Of course wife and step daughter hate pork, haha.

Only issue with hotel is there is an entry road issue. It's blocked off in a legal battle. No problem if your in taxi as they have staff sitting to carry your bags.

If occasion arises, I will definitely stay here again.

Main Hotel and Suites
J. Panis Street
Old Banilad Road
Kasambagan
Cebu City, Cebu 6000

http://mainhotelandsuites.com

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2