Sign in to follow this  
exploringlife2

Send Money

exploringlife2

I need to send my friend money in Tampilisan Zamboanga del Norte. Her preference is ML Mulher. I tried to register with Mulher online and it will not work. The USA customer Service number did not work. Any ideas for other options. Western Union is 3 hours away for her.

• Like 1

BossHog

Well, first of all it's M Lhuillier not Mulher. Not really sure about that particular location in regards to Western Union but it's pretty hard to find a spot in d"Phils that doesn't have a money transfer service. You can also look at MoneyGram.  Additionally, Palawan Pawnshop is widely represented in Mindanao and does money transfers They have an office in Tampilisan.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Gus
I need to send my friend money in Tampilisan Zamboanga del Norte. Her preference is ML Mulher. I tried to register with Mulher online and it will not work. The USA customer Service number did not work. Any ideas for other options. Western Union is 3 hours away for her.
WorldRemit will allow to send from your bank account to many remitters in Phils .
Inc MlHullier , Palawan etc etc .
Much cheaper than WU .
Virtually instantaneous .. Receiver will need ID .
Check out Orbit Remit also..

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

RogerDuMond

Maybe LBC?

Dafey

Xoom is an option too. Haven't used them recently and I think the were bought by PayPal so you may have an account already if you use them.

One thing I do like about Xoom is that whoever I send money to, their information stays in the system so I don't have to reload each time.

I've been told you can't send money from the Philippines to the Philippines on Xoom so use a VPN if you are in country.

• Like 1

GwapoGuy

Remitly.com is what I use. Can send to M Lhuillier, Palawan Pawnshop or a bank account.

Low rates and fast service. ?

exploringlife2

Thank you