• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lamoe

• Soupeod

• fred42

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is good to know i am going to wear my police uniform so i can body search girls but i will not have material gain

Dog Walker...  

lamoe

The ones calling out the fakes claiming they are breaking fed law are wrong - it is not illegal - except if they use it for monatary or material gain.

smokey
3 hours ago, lamoe said:

The ones calling out the fakes claiming they are breaking fed law are wrong - it is not illegal - except if they use it for monatary or material gain.

That is good to know i am going to wear my police uniform so i can body search girls but i will not have material gain

• Like 2
lamoe
1 hour ago, smokey said:

Definitely not for them but for you?:1frog:

SkyMan

The nurse in the second video may have been legit.  AF MIMSOs only got 2 weeks training and most of that was in military hospital procedures rather than uniform wear, etc. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, lamoe said:

This wasn't always the case.

In 2005 the Stolen Valor Act was passed making it a crime to wear, manufacture, or sell unauthorized military decorations.The SC overturned this in 2012 citing 1st amendment issues.

lamoe
1 hour ago, Bama said:

This wasn't always the case.

In 2005 the Stolen Valor Act was passed making it a crime to wear, manufacture, or sell unauthorized military decorations.The SC overturned this in 2012 citing 1st amendment issues.

Yep - maybe it can be revisited after Trump's next pick

• Like 1