Sign in to follow this  
Soupeod

Loboc river cruise, Bohol

Soupeod

• Like 4

softail

I’ve been on the cruise a couple of times, really enjoyed it.  Loved the stops along the way with the dancers and singers. A ? from me.

• Like 1

TequilaSunset

I really enjoyed this, food was good, had a light misting, just made things look even cooler. GF and I befriended a Filipino couple who currently living in the US building wealth as the guy told it, so they could return to the Phils and buy lots of land. Friendly people all over, fun tour seeing the Hills etc, and the tour guide she was very personable. 

• Like 1

lamoe

Stayed in Bohol for a week -  Tagbilaran  - tried on Sunday afternoon - 2 hr wait

Guard suggested Monday at noon

Left at 10 - not far 17 Km?  - followed the many many tour vans which stopped along the road - did the butterfly farm then got to boats about 11:50 before vans did - no waiting

As was said very pleasant ride - not all boats are the same - independent? - we had a table for two (#'s 1 & 3?) - some have an observation deck at front

Only surprise was the soft drinks on table (Pepsi and Sprite) 40 P each at end of trip

Side note: If doing resort on Panglao and have a car make sure they have parking  -  Bolod didn't and didn't mention it when booking? - learned several others don't either

• Like 1