Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

New Glasses

Headshot

My wife has been complaining for a long time that her vision seemed to be out of whack. I told her to go to to an optometrist and get her eyes checked, but she never did it before because she wasn't sure that she liked the way she thought she would look if she needed glasses. Well, this afternoon she was at the mall waiting for something else to be done, and she stopped into De Los Reyes to get an exam. It turns out that she is moderately near-sighted. She was amazed at how much better she could see with corrective lens. She still struggled with the look, but she finally picked out some frames and bought a pair of glasses.

A couple of hours later her glasses were ready, and she brought them home for me to see. She looks hot with them on. Our daughter told her that now she looks like a teacher (which she really is), and I told her that she looks like a lawyer with the glasses on. That pleased her, and she spent the next few minutes critiquing herself in the mirror to try to see what my daughter and I saw in her. Anyway, she is still apprehensive about how she looks. I guess she won't be totally convinced until her friends at school confirm to her how good she looks.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 6

Dafey

Next time you get intimate tell her 'no baby...leave the glasses on'

• Like 3

Salty Dog
3 minutes ago, Dafey said:

Next time you get intimate tell her 'no baby...leave the glasses on'

That's the problem with wearing glasses.

The one time it's nice to get a good look at something (cough cough), they get in the way when getting close enough to something (cough, cough, cough) to get that good look...:P

• Haha 2