Sign in to follow this  
Jawny

Process to report an offensive post

Jawny

I recall there had been a way a post could be reported to an administrator by clicking a "report" link. Perhaps the process has changed.  How do I make a report of a post that seems to be out of line with forum guidelines?

I noticed that my posting privileges in this topic require approval.  

RogerDuMond

Open the post in question. In the upper right corner of the post, click report post.

oztony

Depending on your device and chosen forum skin ..if your mouse is out of the type box area it can be hard to see , but as Roger said , top right corner ...if your mouse is within the type box area it will illuminate and become a lot easier to see....

smokey

Report a post sounds kind of Democrat i am offended every day but just realize i am not the moral police

From now on anyone who says anything negative about pick up trucks. Subdivisions. Talisay. Malls or traffic i will have to report it as being offensive

Edited by smokey
  • Haha 1

Salty Dog
6 minutes ago, smokey said:

Report a post sounds kind of Democrat i am offended every day but just realize i am not the moral police

From now on anyone who says anything negative about pick up trucks. Subdivisions. Talisay. Malls or traffic i will have to report it as being offensive

Whatever. It's not like we pay any attention to what you say anyway...:D

Just because you find something offensive, it doesn't mean staff members responding to the report will.

• Haha 2

Salty Dog
1 hour ago, Jawny said:

I noticed that my posting privileges in this topic require approval.  

Actually it's not just you. All new threads in this Help Forum require review and approval. 

You should be able to continue to post responses to this thread now.