Flight MH370 'underwater' plane on Google Maps

Dafey

• Administrator
Dafey

Flight MH370 conspiracy theorist spots 'underwater' plane on Google Maps and claims it's the missing jet

A conspiracy theorist claims he may have found missing flight MH370 on Google Maps.

An outline of a plane, which the theorist suggest could be underwater, has been posted online after he undertook a computer search of waters off the coast of Padang, Indonesia.

The location is around an hour's flight from where MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in March 2014.

The post's unnamed author, publishing on worldpronews.com , said the plane could be underwater and, therefore, could be MH370.

However, he could not rule out the possibility of it simply being another plane coming in to land above the water.

The conspiracy theorist wrote: "Just putting this out there, what if this was the MH370 after all this time?

"Some will say it's just an aircraft coming in for landing caught on satellite, some may say this is just a bogus post.

a star filled sky 

a star in the sky 

But just imagine the aircraft came in for a slow soft water landing, in calm waters which is below the radar and they knew it was there for a rescue job.

"If you do a calculation of its size via google tools, its about 12 to 15m long on top of the water.

"I am not too sure for the formula to calculate its size say at 15-20m depth of water. Someone may know it."

Others agreed the images could show the missing Malaysia Airlines flight.

One viewer wrote: "Yikes, it's not a bogus post, I just checked and it was there. And it ain't coming into land, if you look closely, it looks like it's upside down?

"It's so close to that island and the main coast, someone had to have survived?

"Unless it disorientated them being upside down? Nice catch."

Others were slightly more cynical, with one commenter adding: "It's right side up. If it were upside down, the engine mounts would be more visible.

"Also, this one is above the water, as you can clearly see it, vs if it was at the bottom in the water."

The Beijing-bound flight lost contact with air traffic control 40 minutes after take-off over the South China Sea and disappeared from radar.

The Malaysia Airlines jet was carrying 239 people, including all passengers and crew, when it disappeared off the radar.

In July, crash investigators revealed they considered more than 60 theories about what could have happened to the plane as they published their "final" report into the disaster .

According to lead investigator Kok Soo Chon, the aircraft, instead of going straight to Beijing, "made a right turn then a left turn and went in a south-westerly direction".

Communications equipment was also turned off.

The turn-back "was not because of anomalies in the mechanical systems... we can confirm the turn-back... was made under manual control", he said.

Mr Kok said: "We cannot establish if the aircraft was flown by anyone other than the pilot, but we cannot exclude the possibility of unlawful interference by a third party."

There was no psychological evidence to suggest any of the crew deliberately crashed the plane or that it was remotely hijacked by hackers, as conspiracy theorists have suggested.

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/world/flight-mh370-conspiracy-theorist-spots-underwater-plane-on-google-maps-and-claims-its-the-missing-jet/ar-BBMiwVp?li=AAb280R&ocid=spartandhp

• Like 1
cookie47

Having recently purchased a Sony Android Tv. Last weekend i watched 3 hours of non stop YouTube on this very subject. Every show, every opinion. Very interesting.. Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Headshot

It is hard to imagine that the plane is in one piece on the bottom of the ocean when so many parts of the plane have washed up on beaches in the western Indian Ocean.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
cookie47

Yes good point

cookie47

I've been intrigued by this story.

In the report they claim they can see the engine pods (intact)

But my readings find that they are "normally" the first parts to be torn off by a water landing. Assuming that the plane ditched whilst upright...
However
I cant confirm if this was true on the Hudson River incident....

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man
3 hours ago, cookie47 said:

Assuming that the plane ditched whilst upright...

The conspiracy theorists say:

5 hours ago, Dafey said:

if you look closely, it looks like it's upside down

But its probably a fake because

3 hours ago, Headshot said:

many parts of the plane have washed up on beaches in the western Indian Ocean.

Unless those parts are fake.  Hmmm.  I think it will remain a mystery for a long time.

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Dafey

Could be a jet flew by as the satellite took the photo?

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Dafey said:

Could be a jet flew by as the satellite took the photo?

easy enough----Get the coordinates  check if it still in that location

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Dafey

coordinates are on the 2nd photo

Headshot

Does anybody expect the plane in the sat photo to disappear? Google only refreshes it's maps every four or five years. If you look closely at the photo, however, you will see that the plane in question is tail fin up (engines under the wings as they should be), and you will see that it is flying over very deep water (look at the dark blue color). This is NOT a photo of a plane sitting on the bottom of the ocean somewhere.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 1 year later...
fred42
On 8/23/2018 at 11:56 AM, Headshot said:

It is hard to imagine that the plane is in one piece on the bottom of the ocean when so many parts of the plane have washed up on beaches in the western Indian Ocean.

And now Samar?

Aircraft debris found in Eastern Samar.image.thumb.png.01c478a13ce1efe09b3a5a0dcb1b833d.png

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/331812/in-photos-aircraft-debris-found-in-eastern-samar-town?fbclid=IwAR0HtjkbBfR2jDv4crImHdeN6XZuvwFANqAa172SyGbOG_xjKNdy68Nt1Ao#ixzz6UKJYODzO

Kreole

This is obviously a fake photo, as I expected.  The internet is so full of shit that you need gaiters to wade through to find anything meaningful. 

• Like 2
fred42
17 minutes ago, Kreole said:

This is obviously a fake photo, as I expected.  The internet is so full of shit that you need gaiters to wade through to find anything meaningful. 

Ahh OK.
So you think all of the photo`s on that news link are fake also?

Edit.
BTW..The story does not claim that the wreckage found in Samar is a piece of wreckage from MH370.

Edited by fred42
  • Like 1
SkyMan
On 8/23/2018 at 5:59 PM, Headshot said:

Does anybody expect the plane in the sat photo to disappear? Google only refreshes it's maps every four or five years.

Google doesn't take the satellite photos, only street view.  They just collect what other sources take.  There's a new one of my house every few months but often not clear enough to be the main photo in the area.  The more interest there is in an area, the more often a photo gets taken.  

One way to check the validity of this theory is to go to the coords on Google Earth and see what the date of the imagery is.

Kreole
2 hours ago, fred42 said:

Ahh OK.
So you think all of the photo`s on that news link are fake also?

Did I say "all photos"?  Holy shit, I completely missed that.  Thanks for the correction.