Whatever Happened To These Members

KID

RogerDuMond
20 hours ago, royman said:

And they don't have to log in to a forum for personal messages as their member email address will get notifications of PM's....

Only if they have notifications set for email notification.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• royman

• RogerDuMond

• Salty Dog

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had mention Cebu HHH in another post. I've talked with 16 to 18 members, only 2 have heard of LinC. Most say they are too busy doing stuff in Cebu to sit around and read about doing stuff in Cebu.

I’m in Leyte, working in my gardens.  Well, not at the moment. I’m posting in LinC.  Later gator.

It's just old friends wondering about old friends...too often not seeing someone on the forum means they are hospitalized, (and need some help), or worse. It's just friendly banter. Only the peep

Posted Images

RogerDuMond
5 hours ago, newtocebu said:

Washingtonian88 ( if i remember correctly? )

- A Cebuana that had moved to the US 

It was nice having a females perspective on things and she seemed like 'one of the guys' ( unless she wasnt a real she but somebody's alter ego )

She is real.

• Like 2
Kahuna

What ever happened to that watch guy? Fred ?   He used to post here often and was mildly amusing sometimes..:scratch_head:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Enuff
What ever happened to that watch guy? Fred ?   He used to post here often and was mildly amusing sometimes..:scratch_head:
I've been sending him PMs but keep getting that 420 error message

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Topper
16 hours ago, newtocebu said:

Washingtonian88 ( if i remember correctly? )

- A Cebuana that had moved to the US 

It was nice having a females perspective on things and she seemed like 'one of the guys' ( unless she wasnt a real she but somebody's alter ego )

Speaking of females...whatever happened to peanut butter brown?  

• 1 month later...
smokey
On 8/22/2018 at 7:56 AM, Enuff said:

I had mention Cebu HHH in another post. I've talked with 16 to 18 members, only 2 have heard of LinC.

Most say they are too busy doing stuff in Cebu to sit around and read about doing stuff in Cebu.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Well your here

On 8/23/2018 at 9:27 PM, Kahuna said:

I heard he was eaten by some koreans

• Haha 1
oztony
10 minutes ago, lynette said:

I want to recover my money too.

Pretty horrible thing that this guy done , like a cyber type predator ...gaining peoples trust and just ripping them off , a despicable human being , unfortunately short of door knocking on his house in Cambodia the chances of ever recovering any money are slim to zero ....the guy is lowly grub and the only real solace that people can have now is that they don't have to associate with him in any way or form ......sorry to hear that you to were a victim to this parasite.........

• Thanks 2
Davaoeno
19 minutes ago, lynette said:

I want to recover my money too.

Your fellow female members Washingtonian 88 and Athena are both in the same boat as you are !!  Paul promised them he had their money in an account in Cebu - and then never gave it to them ! 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1

It was my stupidity of investing my money.  I don't want to cry over the spilled milk.  Who knows he will win the Philippine lotto tonight and I will get paid.  

The good thing though I didn't put all my eggs in one basket.  So, I have to be thankful for that.

50 minutes ago, oztony said:

unfortunately short of door knocking on his house in Cambodia the chances of ever recovering any money are slim to zero .

I don't have a dog in this fight but I'm pretty sure I've seen on the internet where in Cambodia Paul lives (or lived perhaps). Its out there--do an internet search.

Of course a trip to Cambodia would then be in order---probably not worth the hassle.

Edited by Bama
oztony
5 minutes ago, Bama said:

-probably not worth the hassle.

Nobody is going to get dime out him ...he is a gross untrustworthy slug that has taken money by deception from at least 3 lady's on this forum that we know about ...and it is a very sizable amount of money also ...hundreds of thousands of pesos.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, oztony said:

Nobody is going to get dime out him ...he is a gross untrustworthy slug that has taken money by deception from at least 3 lady's on this forum that we know about ...and it is a very sizable amount of money also ...hundreds of thousands of pesos.

I'm aware of all of that you say.

The info on Paul that I speak of doesn't require anyone to drop a dime.It's out there.How accurate  it is I don't know but its a place to start.