Whatever Happened To These Members

KID

14 minutes ago, Dafey said:

I would suggest that someone worried about someone else looking for them on an open forum shouldn't participate as they may be found.

and that is probably why they have stopped participating....they need privacy...not their locations put out in public

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• royman

• RogerDuMond

• Salty Dog

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had mention Cebu HHH in another post. I've talked with 16 to 18 members, only 2 have heard of LinC. Most say they are too busy doing stuff in Cebu to sit around and read about doing stuff in Cebu.

I’m in Leyte, working in my gardens.  Well, not at the moment. I’m posting in LinC.  Later gator.

It's just old friends wondering about old friends...too often not seeing someone on the forum means they are hospitalized, (and need some help), or worse. It's just friendly banter. Only the peep

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Ask member Jeepney about that . . .

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Not my business to ask,,,,it's their privacy

Davaoeno

One man's privacy is another man's paranoia ! 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

And that is why we have to respect privacy as to persons individualities.....one of the members who have been asked about as to their whereabouts could be fretting like heck now if seeing this topic.....btw, nice avatar...mate..lol

Edited by royman
36 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

good to see you changed your avatar wording.....well done....

Edited by royman
newtocebu

Carey 

He used to be the news guy a few years ago ( posted mainly in the news forum ) - seemed a really nice guy

• Like 1

I’m in Leyte, working in my gardens.  Well, not at the moment. I’m posting in LinC.  Later gator.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
to_dave007
9 hours ago, Dafey said:

and the Queen...and Teletubbies cuz one dressed like the queen

and Canadians commenting on gun control. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What happened to Royman? He hasn't posted in a while. Does anyone know where he is? I'm gonna send him a pm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Headshot

It used to be that you could look in other members' profiles and see their name history. Did that feature get chucked out with one of the system updates?

• Like 1
Soupeod
52 minutes ago, Headshot said:

It used to be that you could look in other members' profiles and see their name history. Did that feature get chucked out with one of the system updates?

Idk you should Pm an Admin about that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
Headshot
50 minutes ago, soupeod said:

Idk you should Pm an Admin about that.

Why? Don't Admins read the threads anymore?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Edwin said:

What happened to Royman? He hasn't posted in a while. Does anyone know where he is? I'm gonna send him a pm.

Am here....good luck with the PM.....the system has issues at the moment

newtocebu

Washingtonian88 ( if i remember correctly? )

- A Cebuana that had moved to the US 

It was nice having a females perspective on things and she seemed like 'one of the guys' ( unless she wasnt a real she but somebody's alter ego )

• Like 3
Davaoeno
2 hours ago, newtocebu said:

Washingtonian88 ( if i remember correctly? )

- A Cebuana that had moved to the US 

It was nice having a females perspective on things and she seemed like 'one of the guys' ( unless she wasnt a real she but somebody's alter ego )

The last time I talked to Washingtonian88 she had had enough of Linc !!! She invested in Paul's 5-6 scam, then when all the money disappeared Paul told her that he had already removed her money from the fund and was holding it in a bank account in Cebu for her and would give it to her when he returned to Cebu in a few months  [ that was about 5 years ago that he told her that]. He also told Athena [ another female member ] the same thing. Neither ever saw a single peso of their money .

Both women told me  directly what happened . They were hoping that I could help them recover their money .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2