Whatever Happened To These Members

KID

Just curious to what may have become of a few members such as----- anyone know?

Art

Whimmpy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• royman

• RogerDuMond

• Davaoeno

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had mention Cebu HHH in another post. I've talked with 16 to 18 members, only 2 have heard of LinC. Most say they are too busy doing stuff in Cebu to sit around and read about doing stuff in Cebu.

I’m in Leyte, working in my gardens.  Well, not at the moment. I’m posting in LinC.  Later gator.

It's just old friends wondering about old friends...too often not seeing someone on the forum means they are hospitalized, (and need some help), or worse. It's just friendly banter. Only the peep

Posted Images

Chris24

I don't have access to site traffic or of course login stats (and many visit the site without logging in), but I'd wager that some  members who used to be active now mostly lurk.  Lives change, people move, and discourse on some topics has recurred enough to where they've said their piece on that topic enough time to not feel compelled to post it again, even though they're reading the forum.  I don't consider myself a core member but have participated and contributed where I could over the years, but it has been 2-3 years since I was in Cebu last and my on-the-ground experience is not current enough that I  can weigh in usefully on some topics like restaurants, where to find this or that item in Cebu, etc.

Edited by Chris24
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
to_dave007

Anyone know what happened to LINC member Tonny (Jimmy in person)..  lived in that newish condo on Juana Osmena… the one with the Bo's coffee..  Is that Cebu Landmasters?   Last post was June 2 and he's not responded to sms as well.  He mentioned he might move to Leyte..  and wondering if that's where he went.  .

Edited by to_dave007
3 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

Anyone know what happened to LINC member Tonny (Jimmy in person)..  lived in that newish condo on Juana Osmena… the one with the Bo's coffee..  Is that Cebu Landmasters?   Last post was June 2 and he's not responded to sms as well.  He mentioned he might move to Leyte..  and wondering if that's where he went.  .

Baseline

• Like 1

There used to be a goofy member, I think his name was Kim. Whatever happened to him?

• Haha 3
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
4 minutes ago, Edwin said:

There used to be a goofy member, I think his name was Kim. Whatever happened to him?

He is now @max111

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
7 hours ago, KID said:

Whimmpy

He is now @badian

badian

7 hours ago, KID said:

Art

I've been meaning to send Art an email to see if he's okay...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
oztony
7 hours ago, KID said:

Art

Whimmpy

Art moved to a quieter country area awhile back ...he dropped in to say hi here about 6 months ago from memory...

• Like 4
towboat72

I've talked to several members and like was stated some have just stopped posting( even following LINC ) several have changed user names ???? and some just lurk.

• Like 1
Chris24
1 minute ago, Enuff said:

Most say they are too busy doing stuff in Cebu to sit around and read about doing stuff in Cebu.

That's a great quote.  I recall that the prior (original) forum owner had had a falling out with HHH but I may be recalling incorrectly.  If there is some overlap in membership, one of the overlappers might consider posting some of the more presentable event photos here and get some cross-interest.

Enuff

That's a great quote.  I recall that the prior (original) forum owner had had a falling out with HHH but I may be recalling incorrectly.  If there is some overlap in membership, one of the overlappers might consider posting some of the more presentable event photos here and get some cross-interest.
Two items use to be taboo

Cebu HHH & Marshalls Pub

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
  • Administrator
Dafey
15 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Two items use to be taboo

Cebu HHH & Marshalls Pub

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

and the Queen...and Teletubbies cuz one dressed like the queen

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hi Everyone have not seen Jawny on here for long time maybe he changed his name, he seemed to be here 24/7.

• Administrator
Salty Dog
45 minutes ago, baby43 said:

Hi Everyone have not seen Jawny on here for long time maybe he changed his name, he seemed to be here 24/7.

He posted last week.