Why Filipinas Like Foreigners

DeedleNuts
1 hour ago, RangerUp said:

Hope you don't mind my curiosity, but how did the money originate? This aspect of inheritance is always interesting to me because it's so different from the US. 'Old Money' exists in the US but it's so rare compared to 'New Money'. Contrast to the RP,  'New Money' seems non-existent, and all the money is 'Old', I'm just curious as to where it comes from.

Japanese gold, I saw it in a movie. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeedleNuts

• RogerDuMond

• royman

• max111

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to agree here and comment because....  well, where I grew up... Filipinas should only marry Filipinos?  Fair enough, you are entitled to that opinion but  '...our race is the cleanest.' et

Have you met many of the LinC members? 

What you see as limitations in another environment  might not be so here .   If you want to find a decent woman the first person you have to convince of your worth is you ! 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Edwin said:

I like your insights on the forum and think you would be a good moderator. Do you mind if I recommend you for that position to the Admin?

Plus I wouldn't have the time as I spend a lot of time looking after my grandson

601554_261673877318160_1442703783_n.jpg

• Like 3
Kreole

Filipinas are practical, but so are girls in other countries who live in poverty and lack access to basic necessities.  That was my experience in Latin America  So, it comes as no surprise that the foreigner would win out.  In Cuba, the saying goes, "no sirve", which means he doesn't support her, so why would she want to marry him?  

One common theme here in the Philippines is the desire to help her family rise out of poverty, so devotion to family plays a major role in this decision.  Exactly the same in Cuba, where I met girls who just wanted to make enough money to buy their mother a small store or support her family.  I think that is admirable.  I am sure this sacrifice would rarely occur to most foreigners if faced with the same circumstance of poverty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Kreole said:

Filipinas are practical, but so are girls in other countries who live in poverty and lack access to basic necessities.  That was my experience in Latin America  So, it comes as no surprise that the foreigner would win out.  In Cuba, the saying goes, "no sirve", which means he doesn't support her, so why would she want to marry him?  

One common theme here in the Philippines is the desire to help her family rise out of poverty, so devotion to family plays a major role in this decision.  Exactly the same in Cuba, where I met girls who just wanted to make enough money to buy their mother a small store or support her family.  I think that is admirable.  I am sure this sacrifice would rarely occur to most foreigners if faced with the same circumstance of poverty.

Cuba is on my bucket list, but I'm not good in Spanish.... so as far I know from others I'm out of chance in Cuba. I assume You speak Spanish.

Back to topic. The thinking that Pinays likes foreigners ofcourse is due to secure their life, not necessary LOVE.

Topper
10 minutes ago, max111 said:

Cuba is on my bucket list, but I'm not good in Spanish.... so as far I know from others I'm out of chance in Cuba. I assume You speak Spanish.

Back to topic. The thinking that Pinays likes foreigners ofcourse is due to secure their life, not necessary LOVE.

True, but there are other mitigating circumstances. Not only love but good looks. That's why my wife married me.  The fact that she is blind in one eye and can't see out of the other has nothing to do with it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Topper said:

True, but there are other mitigating circumstances. Not only love but good looks. That's why my wife married me.  The fact that she is blind in one eye and can't see out of the other has nothing to do with it.  

Why I am I surprised that someone would jump out ridicule my post, feeling he is targetted.

• Confused 2
RogerDuMond
53 minutes ago, max111 said:

Why I am I surprised that someone would jump out ridicule my post, feeling he is targetted.

His post had nothing to do with you. It was a little light hearted humor with himself as the object of the joke.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, RogerDuMond said:

His post had nothing to do with you. It was a little light hearted humor with himself as the object of the joke.

Well, might be the first one thinks, so did I. Then I read it again.

Edit; When you write something in response to a post. And you are not clear what you mean, it's upon the receiver to interpret it his/her way.

Clearly, I've understood this guy is hurt by my post saying Pinays takes him for the money ONLY.

Edited by max111
  • Like 1
RogerDuMond
12 minutes ago, max111 said:

Clearly, I've understood this guy is hurt by my post saying Pinays takes him for the money ONLY.

Next time he should use one of these after his jokes.     :rofl:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, RogerDuMond said:

Next time he should use one of these after his jokes.     :rofl:

He is welcome to use it at any time. He obviousley need some push.

DeedleNuts

As for the video, it sounds like the producer has a little envy going on or some other axe to grind. Pinay are not unlike any other women, it's a very rare woman who wants to be with a loser, no matter how pretty he is. 

My advice to the people who produced this tripe: Get over it and improve yourself. 

Also, mixed babies are very cute, and often grow to be very attractive people. 

• Like 2
DeedleNuts
2 hours ago, RangerUp said:

I saw one too, said Spanish gold.

Cryptonomicon also voted for Japanese gold, or maybe it was German, the transfer of ownership was hazy. 

Topper
On 8/24/2018 at 8:36 AM, max111 said:

It was meant as a joke. No ridicule intended. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
savarity

I just turned 35, but if I'm honest, the only reason a Filipino women would even consider marrying me, would indeed be for $$$.

I suppose some of you older gents could, and have, won a women over with your charms, but I've got know my limitations.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Davaoeno
1 minute ago, savarity said:

I've got know my limitations.

What you see as limitations in another environment  might not be so here .  

If you want to find a decent woman the first person you have to convince of your worth is you ! :thumbs_up:

• Like 5