Jump to content

Why Filipinas Like Foreigners


Recommended Posts

The interviewer  always emphasizes us being fat and old but seems she her self Is frequently enjoys visiting Jollybee.

Edited by Flakes
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DeedleNuts

    5

  • RogerDuMond

    4

  • royman

    4

  • max111

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have to agree here and comment because....  well, where I grew up... Filipinas should only marry Filipinos?  Fair enough, you are entitled to that opinion but  '...our race is the cleanest.' et

Have you met many of the LinC members? 

What you see as limitations in another environment  might not be so here .   If you want to find a decent woman the first person you have to convince of your worth is you ! 

Posted Images

Headshot

The reason women are attracted to men (as life partners) isn't necessarily just money, but that is certainly part of it in the modern world. Women are attracted to the potential a man has to offer them SECURITY (and everything they think that entails). Because every woman has her own definition of security, that can vary wildly, but that is basically what they are seeking. Only very young Filipinas, who get pregnant by the local trike driver (or standby) and marry him, weren't thinking about security. It is a simple fact that, in the Philippines, foreigners offer a better potential for security than most Filipinos. Women who look just at money are gold diggers, but nearly every woman looks for security

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
jtmwatchbiz
8 hours ago, the.lone.gunman said:

one word :  $$$$$$$$$$$

you are talking about a fellow member of this site so a bit of respect goes a long way.   myself and many other members know member melissa mae as well as her family and they could probably buy and sell most of us here so i very much doubt your suggestion of $$$$$$$$ as a motivator is valid.

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
jtmwatchbiz
4 hours ago, Headshot said:

The reason women are attracted to men (as life partners) isn't necessarily just money, but that is certainly part of it in the modern world. Women are attracted to the potential a man has to offer them SECURITY (and everything they think that entails). Because every woman has her own definition of security, that can vary wildly, but that is basically what they are seeking. Only very young Filipinas, who get pregnant by the local trike driver (or standby) and marry him, weren't thinking about security. It is a simple fact that, in the Philippines, foreigners offer a better potential for security than most Filipinos. Women who look just at money are gold diggers, but nearly every woman looks for security

 

Zzzzzzzzzzz...huh?  sorry i nodded off during this latest lecture.  :biggrin_01:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Melissa Mae
9 hours ago, the.lone.gunman said:

one word :  $$$$$$$$$$$

I am not sure if you are making a joke or you are really accusing me of something ? You dont know me - why do you say something like that ?

Is that the way your wife is ? Is that why ?

9 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

Her alter ego.

Well i do hope to end up at the alter if that is what you mean ?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Melissa Mae
55 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

you are talking about a fellow member of this site so a bit of respect goes a long way.   myself and many other members know member melissa mae as well as her family and they could probably buy and sell most of us here so i very much doubt your suggestion of $$$$$$$$ as a motivator is valid.

Thank you Fred . As you and Janice know my family has been very rich for many generations .  They are opening new supermarkets all the time all over the country .  And you also know that I have pride and like to earn my own way in my life and not just spend my family money .

I dont like foriegners because of there money . I like them because they have more education and experience than the pinoy boys that I know and are more fun to talk to because of that.  And they are not so much trying to control me all the time !!

[ and to be honest they are better lovers ! hehe ]

Edited by Melissa Mae
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Headshot
1 hour ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

 

Zzzzzzzzzzz...huh?  sorry i nodded off during this latest lecture.  :biggrin_01:

1355300111_Meme43.jpg.2b66028d596ada93e57e50efea4216f9.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

 

Zzzzzzzzzzz...huh?  sorry i nodded off during this latest lecture.  :biggrin_01:

So why make a belittling comment if not awake til the end?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

you are talking about a fellow member of this site so a bit of respect goes a long way.   myself and many other members know member melissa mae as well as her family and they could probably buy and sell most of us here so i very much doubt your suggestion of $$$$$$$$ as a motivator is valid.

yeah....respect does go a long way.....practice what you preach

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, royman said:

yeah....respect does go a long way.....practice what you preach

I like your insights on the forum and think you would be a good moderator. Do you mind if I recommend you for that position to the Admin?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
the.lone.gunman
12 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

you are talking about a fellow member of this site so a bit of respect goes a long way.   myself and many other members know member melissa mae as well as her family and they could probably buy and sell most of us here so i very much doubt your suggestion of $$$$$$$$ as a motivator is valid.

I know her too. I used to date her sister Shitonya. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
DeedleNuts
16 hours ago, Headshot said:

Women are attracted to the potential a man has to offer them SECURITY (and everything they think that entails). Because every woman has her own definition of security, that can vary wildly, but that is basically what they are seeking.

I used to think that, but the more I consider it the less I think that's the major factor. Plenty of wealthy and in some cases famous women marry older men, for instance Catherine Zeta-Jones married Michael Douglas when she was still pretty hot, and look at the list of women Rod Stewart has been married (or whatever) with. 

The best approximation I can come up with is prowess. Women seem attracted to some form of prowess and that often but not always translates to money and/or some form of security in the modern world. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
the.lone.gunman
11 minutes ago, DeedleNuts said:

I used to think that, but the more I consider it the less I think that's the major factor. Plenty of wealthy and in some cases famous women marry older men, for instance Catherine Zeta-Jones married Michael Douglas when she was still pretty hot, and look at the list of women Rod Stewart has been married (or whatever) with. 

The best approximation I can come up with is prowess. Women seem attracted to some form of prowess and that often but not always translates to money and/or some form of security in the modern world. 

Having a big prowess definitely helps.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Edwin said:

I like your insights on the forum and think you would be a good moderator. Do you mind if I recommend you for that position to the Admin?

Thank you...however, I think you would be better at it....good luck

Link to post
Share on other sites
RogerDuMond
4 hours ago, DeedleNuts said:

Women seem attracted to some form of prowess

Have you met many of the LinC members?  :rofl:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..