Sign in to follow this  
smokey

Why Filipinas Like Foreigners

smokey

Cool you tube video

• Like 1

Melissa Mae

My last 3 bfs were all foreignrs.   I can not imagine ever being with a pinoy guy again - other than as a friend.

• Thanks 1

Enuff
My last 3 bfs were all foreignrs.   I can not imagine ever being with a pinoy guy again - other than as a friend.
I was just in Manila last week. The educated pinays don't ogle over foreigners because they know they can make a better life for themselves.

Crazy how they didn't interview any wealthy girls.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Flakes

Maybe they get positively influenced by the tv series and movies and so they see a Tom Cruise in every foreigner here in Phillipines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Flakes
2 hours ago, Melissa Mae said:

So Melissa what attracts u in a foreigner partner?

• Like 1

Soupeod

The first video the text commentator was a bit racist.  Reminded me of the communist or NPA.  Then they show him with a red star on his shirt...nuff said[.

• Like 1

bkb1

The commentator in the first video is i.m.o. a typical commie flake, blaming all the Problems in the Philippines on other races and country's.

A few things that would improve the Philippines. Eradicate the crab mentality, end corruption, hold people accountable for their actions, and honestly enforce existing laws...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Irish_Geo

I have to agree here and comment because....  well, where I grew up...

Filipinas should only marry Filipinos?  Fair enough, you are entitled to that opinion but  '...our race is the cleanest.' etc?

Statements like that are the first steps that'll take you down a dark path brother.  Racism.

I've been on the thick end of a type of racism my entire life called 'sectarianism' - look it up and Include 'northern ireland' in your google search.  You'll see where discussions about racial purity can ultimately lead you and it isnt pretty.

When I was a kid English dating Irish or vice versa could result in you ending up in a shallow grave.  You'd be tarred and feathered if you were real lucky.  Friends and relatives of mine had to emigrate to get married and stay alive. 

Do yourself a favour and get anything to do with it out of your life NOW unless you want to waste the only life you have to live full of unnecessary hatred and bigotry - it will eat you from the inside out.

Racial purity?

I've often wondered, why are there no dedicated 'History' classes taught in the schools in the Philippines?  There should be!

Then you'd all know about people for whom racial purity was important like: Adolf Hitler (put him back in his box), the Ku Klux Klan (ongoing club of knuckle draggers in the US) and the long list of nutcases that held power in south africa over the years, to name but a few.

Go read a book.  Free your mind and your ass 'will' follow....

Better yet, stop wasting your time making videos and go get involved with an NGO that actually does something to improve the lives of young people in your country...

Eclipse in Ormoc is a fine example if you're interested...

I do agree that you should speak your own language.  I cant speak mine because my grandparents would have been shot / hung if they did so speaking english was part of staying alive.

Pero, bahala na!  These days you need English.  Colonialism (history again would show you this) has lead to it being the most globaly widespread language..

I actually insist that my Wife and friends and familly speak Bisaya at all times (so I can try and get a feel for it) and only english if I am completely lost :)

And stop it with the whitening stuff.  WHAT is that all about?  Brown is the future ;)

(Apologies fellow BM's, rant over.  I've reduced the text in this to about a quarter of what I had... :) )

Edited by Irish_Geo
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Irish_Geo

I couldnt edit my post so I'll add this..

I wont quote 'scientific facts' without presenting links to these facts ;)

Just a few unscientific facts then...

Foreigners are NOT rich.

Foreign countries are not the disneylands full of opportunities that you think they are.  Be very careful what you wish for.  Why do you think we want to permanently stay here in the Philippines if our countries are so desirable?

Blue eyes - are a recessive gene.  Chances are your kids will have brown eyes.  My brother in Luzon has two kids - both brown eyes and they're not caucasian either, nor are they asian, they're awesome.

Thank you for your time, and good night ;)

(I'm off to sharpen my nose and buy a wig, lol.....)

P.S.

Did I mention the whitening stuff already?  STOP IT!!! :D

DeedleNuts
31 minutes ago, Irish_Geo said:

Blue eyes - are a recessive gene.  Chances are your kids will have brown eyes

There's always hope for the grandkids ....

• Haha 1

to_dave007
2 hours ago, Irish_Geo said:

When I was a kid English dating Irish or vice versa could result in you ending up in a shallow grave.  You'd be tarred and feathered if you were real lucky.  Friends and relatives of mine had to emigrate to get married and stay alive. 

I was born in England.  My dad was green.. and my mum orange.  My mum's mum disowned her the day she married, and took that bitterness to her grave.  My mum had one sister, and she also married an Irishman, and was disowned as well.  This is how.. or why..  we ended up in Canada.

I say..  Viva la difference !!

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 3

SkyMan

Really a tough question for the girls.  Do you want to live in a cobbled shed or have some kind of life?  I don't think it's gold digging, just survival.

• Like 5

cookie47
I was born in England.  My dad was green.. and my mum orange.  My mum's mum disowned her the day she married, and took that bitterness to her grave.  My mum had one sister, and she also married an Irishman, and was disowned as well.  This is how.. or why..  we ended up in Canada.
I say..  Viva la difference !!
As an ex Brit this is a sad story, Not the first time I've heard it either.
I was raised very close to an Irish community in North London. As a child/young teenager i really couldn't understand what was going on in Ireland. We had Irish neighbors. Without the Irish our roads would have not been fixed. WIMPY, the largest construction company had mostly Irish Labour. There was no animosity. I've worked with ALL nationalities in Australia my adoptive country.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

the.lone.gunman
9 hours ago, Flakes said:

one word :  $$$$$$$$$$$

RogerDuMond

Maybe they get positively influenced by the tv series and movies and so they see a Tom Cruise in every foreigner here in Phillipines.

No the answer is one word.......security

Her alter ego.

4 hours ago, Irish_Geo said:

These days you need English. 

English is one of the two official languages of the Philippines.

Edited by RogerDuMond