Sign in to follow this  
royman

Topic Reactions

royman

What is the maximum number of Topic Reactions allowed per day per member?

oztony

Not sure if it is 30 or so .... Don will know , it is limitless if you are a paying member. 

royman

Well I made 1 this morning then tried another and got message...

Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.

oztony

It may well encompass a 24 hour period , Don will be able to clarify when he comes in later on ....

Salty Dog

The reputation system enables users to earn reputation points when other users react to their content. A user's community-wide reputation total is shown next to their content and in their profile, and counts towards features such as the Popular Contributors block and Leaderboard ranking.

Reactions award reputation points to the author of the content. Each reaction can increase or decrease the author's reputation points total (or leave it unchanged). There are currently no reactions that decrease a members reputation points total. There is a "Dislike" which removes a reputation point, but it is currently disabled. There are however 2 Neutral (don't award a reputation point). These are the "Sad" and "Confused" reaction.

In profiles, the member's total reputation will show along with a description from specified levels. Currently, these levels are so low that most active members have "Really bored when not online" which means they've received 150 or more reputation points.

Reactions reset each day. The Philippine timezone is used to calculate when the day begins and ends.

The following Membership groups comprise the bulk of the forum's membership.

Full Members 25 per day. Can't view who reacted.

Elte Members 40 per day. Can view who reacted.

Sponsor 80 per day. Can view who reacted.

Jeweled Sponsors (there are 6 levels) 100 - 200 per day. Can view who reacted.

The current version of the reputation system was instituted when this generation of the software was first installed in 2016.

I think the reason for the differences were to encourage and reward members to become sponsors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

royman

I recently had a topic reaction removed...just to be sure I redid the reaction and again it was removed....why?

Salty Dog
6 minutes ago, royman said:

I recently had a topic reaction removed...just to be sure I redid the reaction and again it was removed....why?

Was it by any chance an archived or locked post/thread?

Which post was it? 

royman

the Offensive Posts topic

Salty Dog
Just now, royman said:

the Offensive Posts topic

Which post? 

royman

the last post

• Thanks 1

Salty Dog
2 minutes ago, royman said:

the last post

Well I see it. Did you try to post more than one reaction?

royman.JPG

royman
17 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

Well I see it. Did you try to post more than one reaction?

royman.JPG

No...as initially stated posted 1 ...deleted...posted it again....deleted again ...posted again but lo and behold it's now showing.....3rd time lucky...perhaps

Kahuna
5 minutes ago, royman said:

No...as initially stated posted 1 ...deleted...posted it again....deleted again ...posted again but lo and behold it's now showing.....3rd time lucky...perhaps

What browser are you using?  Maybe time to clean out the cache and cookie files and add water to the radiator...  [I use Chrome..cause it's shiny ]

• Like 3

Salty Dog
9 minutes ago, royman said:

So everything is okay now.

I've merged your two threads about Reactions into this single thread...

Davaoeno
14 minutes ago, royman said:

Did you wait the minimum 5 minutes between attempts ? I find that is how long it takes the system to refresh each time 

• Like 1