Sign in to follow this  
bkb1

Expat's Homes Targeted in San Carlos City

bkb1

Front gate has been repaired and fortified.  Welded steel bar extra front door will be finished today. cctv ordered and loud alarm in near future. The gun will be for me, i know theres no chance in hell of my wife ever using it. in the process of selling my gun collection before i move there. Sure wish i could bring my utas uts-15 , a 15 round bull pup shotgun with me but i know thats just a fantasy.

• Like 2

Bama
55 minutes ago, bkb1 said:

Welded steel bar extra front door will be finished today.

If you get a chance bkb1 could you post a pic of your new front door when its completed?

I'm looking for ideas that might apply to my situation.

bkb1
48 minutes ago, Bama said:

If you get a chance bkb1 could you post a pic of your new front door when its completed?

I'm looking for ideas that might apply to my situation.

Sure pm me with your email and ill send you a pic when o get one

A_Simple_Man
5 hours ago, bkb1 said:

Welded steel bar extra front door will be finished today

I cannot remember his username, but we had a member whose real name was John (a decade ago) and he lived in Pardo.  He went to the same extreme.  One day I was over at his house and he showed me how the thieving SOBs had still come at it with some kind of battering ram.  As I remember his story, he was home with 2 huge dogs and a rifle at that time.  They continued bashing to get in while the dogs were barking and John (ex UK military) had to yell that he had a rifle and was planning to shoot the first son of a bitch through that door.  That's when they stopped and fled.

Some of these thieves are nucking futs!

• Like 1

smokey
On 8/16/2018 at 3:34 AM, bkb1 said:

It wasn't in the news that im aware of. After all it was only 3, 1/2  foreigner families that were robed. The subdivision is not gated with management, it is a new section that was added to brgy. 1 late 60's or early  70's.

it was bold to do the b+e's in daylight hours. My best guess is the shabo heads are hurting because of the 6 kilo bust in San Carlos a couple days ago. Must have driven the local prices up.

We have repaired and fortified the front gate and are in the process of installing a metal mesh gate on the front door.

I'm thankful my wife wasn't hurt, we lost about 700, 000.P all in. Lesson learned, hopefully something good will come out of this. I have been encouraging my wife to get her firearms license for a couple of years now and I hope this will give her some incentive. I told my wife when we got married that a big target is now on her back and she has to be more careful that the scum of the earth don't pursue...

Did you get mad or plan on getting even

bkb1
16 hours ago, smokey said:

Did you get mad or plan on getting even

Only in my wildest dreams when i be John Rambo...

smokey
46 minutes ago, bkb1 said:

Only in my wildest dreams when i be John Rambo...

Thats why they invented sub contacting

bkb1
3 hours ago, smokey said:

Thats why they invented sub contacting

I wish you success with your career, but no business for you here...

smokey
40 minutes ago, bkb1 said:

I wish you success with your career, but no business for you here...

Well sometimes you need to go with the flow 14 years no break ins