Sign in to follow this  
Flakes

Back Treatment

Flakes

Does anyone knows where to go in Cebu for back problems?

Have one herniated disc not so much i been told can do about it but am open for recommendations..

• Like 1

Dafey

I'm very happy with the Chiropractor in the basement of Ayala. I've seen some nasty comments from some others here but he did wonders for my back. He also has a deal where you buy bulk sessions in advance and you can save a little.

There's also a new one in SM City but I haven't been there yet.

Give us  a report when you go, please

• Like 2

Enuff
Does anyone knows where to go in Cebu for back problems?
 Have one herniated disc not so much i been told can do about it but am open for recommendations..
I've had 2 lower back surgeries for L3, L4 & L5. My doctor told me years ago no how much pain you're in don't ever visit a chiropractor, there is a reason they can't write prescriptions.

That might have been because I've had surgery too, not positive.

When my lower back flares up it's usually directly related to an event (something stupid) that I did. The pain is from the muscles flaring up. A few days of R & R and all better.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Flakes
13 minutes ago, Enuff said:

I've had 2 lower back surgeries for L3, L4 & L5. My doctor told me years ago no how much pain you're in don't ever visit a chiropractor, there is a reason they can't write prescriptions.

That might have been because I've had surgery too, not positive.

When my lower back flares up it's usually directly related to an event (something stupid) that I did. The pain is from the muscles flaring up. A few days of R & R and all better.

Yes its often its muscle related but tell me what’s R & R ?

Enuff
Yes its often its muscle related but tell me what’s R & R ?
Rest & Relax

jtmwatchbiz
10 minutes ago, Flakes said:

what’s R & R ?

rugby and red horse

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

A_Simple_Man
33 minutes ago, Enuff said:

My doctor told me years ago no how much pain you're in don't ever visit a chiropractor

Of course he would say that.  They are in competition.  Chiropractors have cured my back and neck problems but it depends what is causing the problem.  Any chiropractor that I have ever been to has no problem admitting his limitations and sending your to God,  I mean a licensed MD, if the problem is beyond his capabilities.

• Like 1

TequilaSunset

I like my chiropractor. Tiny little thing, strong AF! Snaps and cracks me like Capt. Crunch. It hurts at first sometimes, but I always feel better quickly, and she too admits I need an MRI on my shoulders... someday.

Flakes
2 hours ago, Dafey said:

I'm very happy with the Chiropractor in the basement of Ayala. I've seen some nasty comments from some others here but he did wonders for my back. He also has a deal where you buy bulk sessions in advance and you can save a little.

Sure thanks will give a try and let here know..

Whats the charge for a session?

• Like 1

royman
2 hours ago, Dafey said:

Ignore the nasty comments, if the treatment works for you as an individual go with it. Each condition is to the persons situation...doesn't work for some but it has worked for you. 

• Like 1

Davaoeno
1 hour ago, Flakes said:

Sure thanks will give a try and let here know..

Whats the charge for a session?

There is a medical center in Davao run by the Jesuits. In it is a chiropractic center run by a German Chiropractor ! He has an excellent reputation. 

He is a nice guy also ! 

https://www.google.com.ph/search?ei=uItyW_xsgvWHA6_HuvgO&q=davao+medical+chiropractor+wolfgang&oq=davao+medical+chiropractor+wolfgang&gs_l=psy-ab.12...21491.33898.0.37102.30.30.0.0.0.0.155.3555.0j30.30.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.27.3206...0j38j0i8i13i30k1j33i22i29i30k1j0i22i30k1j0i67k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.0.whDqi6MqMDE

Flakes
50 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Kinda far out for me personally but do give him my regards ?

smokey
4 hours ago, Dafey said:

Dr Pardis. Loves the ladies nice guy. What is his prices now per and in bulk

Edited by smokey

Dafey

Sorry guys, can't remember his prices but I do remember he was reasonable. Then again...when you have back pain you'll pay almost anything to stop the pain!

One thing...I have an issue when the Chiro does a twist move when adjusting my back...it makes it worse. I asked him to attack my issue straight on and he did just that. He will take directions from you.

A_Simple_Man
18 minutes ago, Dafey said:

I do remember he was reasonable

Dr Pardis is very busy so he charges enough that he does not get the cheapskates wasting his time.  What is reasonable for one member may seem high to another.  I paid Dr Pardis 2,000 pesos for my last visit (about 8 months ago) and 6 months ago I paid the equivalent of 1,800 pesos to my chiropractor in Canada.  So it seems to me he is charging North American prices and doing well, but he is also the best in town and you get what you pay for.  I often need my neck and back aligned after getting cramped into the economy seats for that 15-hour flight between Philippines and Vancouver and its worth the money.

• Like 2