Soupeod

Living in Cebu City as a Foreigner - FinnSnow Vlogs

Headshot

• Like 2

onemoretry

Im so happy this project worked out so fast and looks awesome 👏 

thanks to all that tribute big or small..

• Like 4

Soupeod

• Like 1

Soupeod

• Like 2

Soupeod

• Like 1

Soupeod

• Like 1

Soupeod

• Like 1

Cgu

This guy is really brave and gets around - great to see this and promoting the Philippines side I really love - I still do this too seldom (although he got me into it again and starting to catch up....younger guys can be really inspiring - although I am not old, but maybe too much into the daily grind and exactly to escape from this daily grind was one of the main reason I came to the Philippines and instead doing what this guy is doing (or pat of it) - but I still have to work - sometimes:D)

Humboldt
14 minutes ago, Cgu said:

This guy is really brave and gets around - great to see this and promoting the Philippines side I really love - I still do this too seldom (although he got me into it again and starting to catch up....younger guys can be really inspiring - although I am not old, but maybe too much into the daily grind and exactly to escape from this daily grind was one of the main reason I came to the Philippines and instead doing what this guy is doing (or pat of it) - but I still have to work - sometimes:D)

Now that's what i call click bait

• Thanks 2

jtmwatchbiz
7 minutes ago, Humboldt said:

probably will see more of this shameless clickbait trick by these vloggers that are all trying to garner views on what must be by now considered old hat topics.  change a few faces and narrations but it's all the same stuff.  there are a few documentary-style informative vloggers but most others are unimaginative and can't keep their faces out of the camera shot.  

• Like 3

Cgu
7 hours ago, Humboldt said:

Yes and has really great shots. He has very good camera skills and also shots from his drone are excellent. Anyway, he is one of the few who ventures to southern palawan. Maybe it helps to promote the area.

This video was surely not sponsored by any 3rd party.

Hope that he can keep it up an make a good living in Cebu. Might get in touch with the guy, he seems a positive and happy chap.

JamesMusslewhite

This is the new trend, a bunch of wankers and hacks trying to use Youtube as a money generating vehicle by posting sub-par 'how-to' videos' about the life they have here in the Philippines. Most have nothing of any real substance and must rely on 'Click Bait' titles. Many merely troll each others Youtube channels to generate traffic. They walk around with webcams as if they are capturing anything of any real interest or of any authoritative merit. I have found a few expat channels on Facebook that post informative content that could actually benefit those living here, which I chose to subscribe. But most are just idiots who complain, try to find anything they can refer to as scam (no matter how trivial) and try to incite drama by insultingly nit-picking others sites. 

Most are about as entertaining as jungle-rot. I would say that the majority of these Youtube-jockies racing for your viewership.are merely social misfits perpetrating their own scams. They are in fact poor examples of a potential mentors to their audience; rather they are at best, merely living personifications of living cautionary tales. Yes wise to follow such wisdom gained through a know-head's own personal incompetence, mindless gullibility, acts of stupidity and failures. But some generate tens of thousands of views so their seems to be a viable market place for trash-talk and poor advice, and as 'monkeys see as monkeys do' expect many more such professed expert expats to follow this trail of fools. 

• Like 7

Davaoeno

I am impressed James ! You have managed to post a literary version of the type of videos you are talking about !    Truly masterful irony ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

JamesMusslewhite
22 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I am impressed James ! You have managed to post a literary version of the type of videos you are talking about !    Truly masterful irony ! 

Well I am glad one of lesser intellect such as yourself is impressed.    

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

liquido
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Cgu said:

Come on..He's just proving to have that kind of scenery around him here you do not have to be a Brad Pitt,Just be in your youth or of course have money.....

Ok..Im jealous

Edited by liquido
  • Like 6