Soupeod

Living in Cebu City as a Foreigner - FinnSnow Vlogs

Gus
So you didn't have any desire to help sponsor the medical treatment for the little girl dying of cancer that the "grumpy" members of LinC sponsored?
All I am saying is that you can get your point across without attacking other members because of their opinions.
Haaa still got the T-Shirt !
Only worn to the gym these days :) .

Great cameraderie at the parties ( umm i mean fundraisers) at Freds Enertainment venue and opportunity to meet a lot of BMs and their families, and help to make a difference to someones life . 5caa161ee46cfdf305c31ce8d2f05497.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

jtmwatchbiz
5 hours ago, royman said:

did she survive?

did all members donate?

it's two years later and she is doing very well and her prognosis for a full recovery is excellent. she still has enough money in her account at the cancer clinic to make sure she never again has to go without needed treatment.   she has the members and staff of this site to thank for that as many donated their own money along with their time to save her life.  my wife and i along with greg (Enuff) and his family hosted the fund raisers at our home but without all the heroes on this forum the sick child would not be alive today.  

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

royman
5 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

it's two years later and she is doing very well and her prognosis for a full recovery is excellent. she still has enough money in her account at the cancer clinic to make sure she never again has to go without needed treatment.   she has the members and staff of this site to thank for that as many donated their own money along with their time to save her life.  my wife and i along with greg (Enuff) and his family hosted the fund raisers at our home but without all the heroes on this forum the sick child would not be alive today.  

That's awesome to hear she is alive and well....she must be the  true hero to get through all that

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Soupeod

• Like 3

liquido

I have not seen all the video's from this young man but he mentions with a smile food 2 times when we mentions Thailand and Malaysia..Like YES,Food... At least thats the way I took it..

max111

never mind, rainbow mountains are allover the globe as it seams....

Edited by max111

Soupeod

• Like 1

Soupeod

Kabisay-an gid
On 8/9/2018 at 8:29 PM, Goetz1965 said:

NO information for foreigners about Cebu - only some shots of Ayala - outside Airport - and his very clean high priced condo ... And 75% of the video shows this guys ugly face ... He seems to have a personality problem lol.....

Agreed. You're spot on that most of the video features his face, which isn't much help to prospective visitors/residents to Cebu.

He's an attention whore who's trying to appear to be an "expert" on Cebu, which he clearly isn't.

The video below is much better done and far more useful:

• Like 4

max111
2 hours ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

Agreed. You're spot on that most of the video features his face, which isn't much help to prospective visitors/residents to Cebu.

He's an attention whore who's trying to appear to be an "expert" on Cebu, which he clearly isn't.

The video below is much better done and far more useful:

When you throw stones on others and then claim this is the reality... who do you adress? The Unknowing tourist....  I stopped watching that video after 10 seconds as it is NOT the real cebu... most likely a nice video... just not displaying the true Cebu....

• Haha 1

Soupeod

Soupeod

• Like 1

Soupeod

• Like 1

Soupeod

Imo lol that filipina has him ! Place your bets here!

• Haha 3

onemoretry

I really dont understand whats your point on this ...

• Thanks 1