Soupeod

Living in Cebu City as a Foreigner - FinnSnow Vlogs

jtmwatchbiz
1 minute ago, royman said:

seems you have problems figuring out a few things...just relax..you will get there

thanks to this inspirational pep talk of yours i can now give the bronx salute with both hands at once :biggrin_01:

royman
1 minute ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

thanks to this inspirational pep talk of yours i can now give the bronx salute with both hands at once :biggrin_01:

Awesome...glad to be of help to you...now try the bronx salute with your left hand and picking up your glass of water with your right hand and taking a sip....don't rush it...relax...take your time..it will be ok...let me know if you need any further inspiration...good luck

• Like 1

Enuff
i couldn't make it past the 24 second mark,  and i only lasted that long as i was taking a sip of water and had to put the glass down to click the mouse.    
Are you talking about the video mentioned above?

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

Soupeod
3 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

i couldn't make it past the 24 second mark,  and i only lasted that long as i was taking a sip of water and had to put the glass down to click the mouse.    

I thought all you Cebu guys lived like him! ? jokra I thought it was amusing.

• Like 1

Dafey
9 hours ago, GBT62 said:

what'll these Vloggers do if they need to get a real job ? ?

I gotta hand it to these guys...there are about 5 young guys that Vlog about their travels in the Philippines. Like it or not, they pave the way for young folks to take these adventures and with that the Philippines is opening up more and more to tourists of every walk of life.

Change is coming brothers and sisters...how you handle it is up to you.

I wish this venue for communicating to the world was around when I was young...can't hold the camera steady now!

• Like 4

Jack Rat
32 minutes ago, Dafey said:

I gotta hand it to these guys...there are about 5 young guys that Vlog about their travels in the Philippines. Like it or not, they pave the way for young folks to take these adventures and with that the Philippines is opening up more and more to tourists of every walk of life.

I wish this venue for communicating to the world was around when I was young...can't hold the camera steady now!

Well I'm afraid he doesn't seem to  doing a lot towards promoting the Philippines. More about himself i'd say, I watched the first two minutes and nodded off!!

• Like 1

Soupeod

• Like 1

Cgu
4 hours ago, Dafey said:

I am with you there. Some of the travel vlogs re quite nice and they really enjoy themselves. I stopped doing things like that, but I hope I can take it up again (too busy....need to slow down and enjoy adventures again)

• Like 3

Jack Rat

Complete with glasses and hat my first thought was, maybe, he was doing a documentary on the 'village idiot', and the lad himself staring as the idiot!!

• Haha 1

royman

Great to see youngsters on their world travels having fun and sharing it with others.....each to their own opinion...well done lads...good luck on your future travels

• Like 1

onemoretry

Amazing to see so much grumpy guys show there faces here..

prove you better then this dude 

I followed him a for some time and he made me go support the www.gofoundme.com 

just look on this part 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

lamoe
1 hour ago, onemoretry said:

Amazing to see so much grumpy guys show there faces here..

prove you better then this dude 

I followed him a for some time and he made me go support the www.gofoundme.com 

just look on this part 

One of the main themes of this site is that the Philippines is NOT Shangri-La.

His vlogs are very entertaining and misleading.

Same as me doing one on my home town - Chicago  - one of the greatest cities in the world to VISIT and not mentioning - DO NOT venture out to the areas immediately around Down Town or even far from hotels / main streets on foot at night.

"prove you better then this dude"

Did he stick around  anywhere?

Many of us live here full time / have families here - not visit for 3 months and hit 39 islands  - we help support our communities and families on a daily basis.

• Like 3

onemoretry

He not here and do harm whats the problem ? 

He happy he do respectfully videos of the country as he explore it whats wrong with that ?

its amazing how grumpy people can turn this to something bad.. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

royman
12 minutes ago, onemoretry said:

He happy he do respectfully videos of the country as he explore it whats wrong with that ?

Maybe they are grumpy because they have lived in the P'pines for too long and picked up the habit of making the good guy the bad guy.

lamoe
7 minutes ago, onemoretry said:

His vid was titled "Living in Cebu as a foreigner"

No harm as long as people realize what he's presenting is a very long vacation with what appears to be an extended network of contacts to help him with practical info

None of which he provides.

• Like 1