Sign in to follow this  
Lordblacknail

Shipping To The USA

Lordblacknail

I need to ship a couple of 50lb boxes to the USA. Anybody had any experience with that? UPS wants $650 per box. If no experience, any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Davaoeno
12 minutes ago, Lordblacknail said:

I need to ship a couple of 50lb boxes to the USA. Anybody had any experience with that? UPS wants $650 per box. If no experience, any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Everytime I fly to North America my luggage allowance is two 50 lb items. And every time i have gone there i have never taken more than one 25 kg item .  You should try to hook up with someone flying there .  

Offer $250 usd for every 50kg box they take to the UDA and you will probably get some takers 

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 1

Enuff
Everytime I fly to North America my luggage allowance is two 50 lb items. And every time i have gone there i have never taken more than one 25 kg item .  You should try to hook up with someone flying there .  
Offer $250 usd for every 50kg box they take to the UDA and you will probably get some takers 
I had that same 50 lb allowance once when I flew coach. First class gets me 70 lb for each bag.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

A_Simple_Man
2 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Hey man, if you wanna take some "stuff" for me then I'll give you US$250 for sure, man.  Just don't look inside it, Ok man?  And if you do, don't look inside the lining of the suitcase, man.  Ain't nothing to see there man.  And don't give it to Dave, cause Dave's not here man.

(sorry but that is my best Cheech and Chong attempt ? )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Davaoeno
3 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

Hey man, if you wanna take some "stuff" for me then I'll give you US$250 for sure, man

i hear there is a big underground market for Durian  and dried fish in the US !!

• Like 1