Sign in to follow this  
rep1

20% off at Waterfront buffet

rep1

First time there, they gave me 20% off, citing my VISA card which isn't even issued in Philippines.

The buffet was okay, much better beef and pork but no sashimi, ice cream or coffee. Seats were almost empty, a handful of locals who ate no more than one plate.

Will visit again if the discount remains. Anyone else had the discount too?

TequilaSunset

Still 20% too high even after the discount, wasn't thrilled with the place. JMO

GBT62

No - but last time I was there it reminded me why I prefer Vikings or Buffet 101. Am still to try Marco Polo.

Headshot
17 minutes ago, GBT62 said:

No - but last time I was there it reminded me why I prefer Vikings or Buffet 101. Am still to try Marco Polo.

NONE of the hotel buffets are as good as Vikings. Not even Buffet 101 is as good as Vikings. The quality and selection at Vikings are as good as most Las Vegas buffets.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Cgu

For me as of now the best is Bai hotel, beats even Vikings which was the best.

Headshot
27 minutes ago, Cgu said:

For me as of now the best is Bai hotel, beats even Vikings which was the best.

I have been to Bai a few times, but IMHO, Bai does NOT have the quality that Vikings has ... and they run out of things and fail to replenish them. However, I will probably be at Bai again this month, since Cebu Expat will be eating there in August.

BTW, I believe you can get a discount at Waterfront any time of year with a Cebu Expat membership card.

Edited by Headshot

max111
2 hours ago, Headshot said:

NONE of the hotel buffets are as good as Vikings. Not even Buffet 101 is as good as Vikings. The quality and selection at Vikings are as good as most Las Vegas buffets.

Where is this Vikings?  The only Vikings I know about is the girlie bar on mango  ;)   Have they rebuilt it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

trevorclap007
33 minutes ago, max111 said:

Where is this Vikings?  The only Vikings I know about is the girlie bar on mango  ;)   Have they rebuilt it?

Upper Ground floor, SM City Cebu.

• Thanks 1

rep1
1 hour ago, trevorclap007 said:

Upper Ground floor, SM City Cebu.

I went there multiple times but couldn't find it...

liquido

They must be a big chain cause they have one here in Davao...It says they can seat 600 people..ate there a long time back..It was over 800p per person then for dinner...

savarity

Vikings is a fairly large restaurant, but it's true that places at SM city can be hard to find due to the size of the mall.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Headshot
3 hours ago, rep1 said:

I went there multiple times but couldn't find it...

If you know where the big atrium is on the Upper Ground level in the North Wing, go there. Face the front entrance to the mall. Go up the escalator on your right (by Bread Talk). At the top of the escalator, turn left. Vikings is right in front of you.

• Thanks 1

jtmwatchbiz
12 minutes ago, Headshot said:

If you know where the big atrium is on the Upper Ground level in the North Wing, go there. Face the front entrance to the mall. Go up the escalator on your right (by Bread Talk). At the top of the escalator, turn left. Vikings is right in front of you.

wow with those directions i can almost imagine i'm there.  but of course it's only make believe as i wouldn't be there unless i had you to stick with the check! 

• Haha 1

smokey

What is the price been there a few times but as group

lamoe

If you go on B-day one meal is free as long as one paid for meal.

• Thanks 1