Who/What Did You Miss The Most While LinC Was Down

Salty Dog

HeyMike

I really missed that dude... you know the one...sometimes he posted a lot and at other times he would just post a few times. Oh, what is his name? ... you know the guy....

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wondersailor

• Salty Dog

• Flakes

• jtmwatchbiz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not knowing what Lamoe and Tata had for dinner was torture for me.

being the wealthy high society guy i am,  i missed logging on every morning to read about what all you little people have to deal with in your daily lives that i never have to trifle myself over.  i f

You know, it seems we take too much for granted.  I have been in the states for four months now getting probed, stuck, irradiated, magnetized, covered with sensors, and monitored.  The only way of kee

Posted Images

Goetz1965

Finally I found time to go thru my p*orn collection again ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Headshot
34 minutes ago, HeyMike said:

I really missed that dude... you know the one...sometimes he posted a lot and at other times he would just post a few times. Oh, what is his name? ... you know the guy....

Who? Paul? Yeah. For all of his faults, he never let LinC Forums go down for more than 24 hours.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
colemanlee
3 minutes ago, Headshot said:

Who? Paul? Yeah. For all of his faults, he never let LinC Forums go down for more than 24 hours.

Indeed

2 hours ago, wondersailor said:

I really missed the banner ads, " date mature women". Just what i am in the Philippines for.

But they are looking for a matured man.

Edited by Flakes
  • Haha 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
1 hour ago, Headshot said:

1 hour ago, colemanlee said:

Indeed

We'll see you two in another week...:spiteful:

• Haha 2
Mr. Mike

I can finally post again...good work folks.?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
bounder

You know, it seems we take too much for granted.  I have been in the states for four months now getting probed, stuck, irradiated, magnetized, covered with sensors, and monitored.  The only way of keeping my sense of humor was by visiting this site.  When it suddenly disappeared, it was as if a member of the family had died.  Glad it is back.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Chris24

The sense of community.  There's a lot of info and info-sharing out there, but over the years LinC has been a near-daily stop for me, if only to check in.  If there's something noteworthy happening in Cebu odds are that you read about it here first (unless you just spend way too much time on the internet), but more the sense of community.

Edit:  Oh, the question was who did I miss the most?  No one, I don't really like any of you guys. 

Edited by Chris24
  • Haha 2
DeedleNuts

I was unusually productive, I was thinking maybe it was a good thing ...

• Haha 1
Ozepete

Who did I miss most?  

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton!  Missed them like missin' a boil on the bum! :drinks:  or as they say "every cloud has a silver lining! :drinks:

• Haha 1
CebuKano

Who did I miss?  The supposed "new" "owner" that has never bothered to tell the peasants what was going  on while the site was off line (as of August 2, 2018).  It would have been easy to modify the offline message to keep people informed.  The "new" "owner" chose not to bother with any of that.

Hmm......   .......  .....  Who could the "new" "owner" be? ....  LOL .... LOL ..... LOL.......

• Thanks 2
Enuff
8 hours ago, soupeod said:
BossHog

Yeah, that's not gay!

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1