Jump to content

Living in Cebu Forums Offline


Salty Dog

Recommended Posts

A_Simple_Man
4 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Any casualties under the mods because off the buy out?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Salty Dog

    10

  • Flakes

    5

  • TimL

    3

  • jtmwatchbiz

    3

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paul just in case u bought the site back i have made some inappropriate and very bad jokes in the past probably hurting ur ego so i will never do that again. i hope u can consider giving me only a mon

There was an attempt to move the forums to a new server. Some issues came up. Until they can be worked out the forum will remain on the old server. I'm not the forum technical expert, so I probab

So safe to say the 3rd owner? Just sayin Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

  • Administrator
Salty Dog
55 minutes ago, Flakes said:

Any casualties under the mods because off the buy out?

 

Not yet...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnSurrey

Why all the secrecy ... are we being profiled?

I'm glad it's back up... I had some very important questions to ask while it was down.

Edited by JohnSurrey
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Mike

It sounds like the "downtime" went much longer than was planned...with little ability to explain to the membership what happened as it dragged on over time. I agree...a little warning might have been in order, but I don't think It was a deliberate attempt to disrespect our members.

I'm glad that LinC is back on line, and that so many members were concerned about the possible loss of the forum...it speaks volumes for the forum's popularity and the loyalty of our members.

To be honest...I don't care who actually owns the forum...as long as it maintains it's mission and purpose.

Just my opinion...…………….

Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
contraman
3 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

It sounds like the "downtime" went much longer than was planned...with little ability to explain to the membership what happened as it dragged on over time. I agree...a little warning might have been in order, but I don't think It was a deliberate attempt to disrespect our members.

I'm glad that LinC is back on line, and that so many members were concerned about the possible loss of the forum...it speaks volumes for the forum's popularity and the loyalty of our members.

To be honest...I don't care who actually owns the forum...as long as it maintains it's mission and purpose.

Just my opinion...…………….

POST OF THE DAY :thumbsup:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
jtmwatchbiz
10 hours ago, Mr. Mike said:

I can finally post again...good work folks.?

i agree.  it's also bad manners to look a gift horse in the mouth.  this forum is free for anyone to participate and enjoy.  thanks again guys for getting it back up and running.  :biggrin_01:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris24
9 hours ago, JohnSurrey said:

I had some very important questions to ask while it was down.

You "had" some questions.   Do you remember what they were?  Inquiring minds want to know!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris24

Best to give him/her time and respect privacy if they want to stay anonymous or on a need-to-know basis.   Lots of possible reasons to do that that, none of which are anyone's business.   Remember the stalkers that Paul attracted over the years?  Surely I'm not the only one who thought the week-long outage just might have had something to do with one that was particularly obsessive a few years back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TequilaSunset

I ended up at another Forum since I thought this one was done for, found some people from LINC having been there for a while along with some joining like me. Just more POV for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Enough said here.

It doesn't really matter who owns the forum.

The staff oversees the day to day operations.

I worked for the last owner for months before I knew who he was.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..