Sign in to follow this  
Enuff

Avocado Mango Ice Cream

Enuff

Yesterday I bought 5 kg of avocados at the market. Not being and experienced avocado shopper all I knew was in West Virginia USA you buy avocados about s week before you actually need them, leave them on the counter and they ripen in about a week.

Yesterday's purchased was ripe today. This morning I mashed up 2 with small tomato, salt & pepper and enjoy the heck out of guacamole and corn chips for breakfast.

Today I just cup up 7 more avocado and 2 mangos along with 1 can sweetened condensed milk with the mixer. Tastes delicious already but tomorrow it will be a creamy delight.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

liquido
2 hours ago, Enuff said:

Yesterday's purchased was ripe today. This morning I mashed up 2 with small tomato, salt & pepper and enjoy the heck out of guacamole and corn chips for breakfast.

You might what to spread the word to all  your Pinoy friends about that because the only thing the people here know what to do with avocado's is to make avocado shakes...Hard to find Hass variety here....