Australian Humour

cookie47

cookie47

This sign IS real..

True story, Newly married went on a trip to South Australia.

Had to explain.......
1ebe48b307b1e59589393aec88d11347.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cookie47

• Salty Dog

• Ozepete

• petecebu

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australian Men are big on "Mateship".    This explains it perfectly! A Testimony to True Mateship A man brings his best mate home for dinner unannounced at 5.30 p.m. after work. His wif

An American was driving through the out back and came across an Aussie shagging a kangaroo, shook his head and kept driving. An hour later he stopped at a pub for a pint and walked in and saw a one le

A man in Melbourne walked into the produce section of his local supermarket and asked to buy half a head of cabbage.   The boy working in that department told him that they only sold whole heads of

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Enuff said:

An American was driving through the out back and came across an Aussie shagging a kangaroo, shook his head and kept driving. An hour later he stopped at a pub for a pint and walked in and saw a one legged man wanking off in the corner. He said you people are ridiculous, just 60 km ago I see an Aussie shagging a kangaroo and then I walk in to see the one legged man wanking off. A bloke from the bar stood up and shouted "you Americans are heartless kunts, how do you expect a one legged man to catch a kangaroo!"

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Like this Yank, he was driving through the hot Ozzie outback with his drop dead gorgeous sheila when the car has a blowout. He is furious, no one about to change the tyre for him, but then up rides a skinny Ozzie stockman...who asks  "Got a flat mate? So why don't you get off ya freckle and change it? "No Ozzie you're goin' to change if for me, get it?"  Pigs arse says the Ozzie, besides why should I"  The tall Yank steps out of the car, confronts the stockman and explains... "Ozzie, I'm goin to pull you off that horse, belt the shit out of you, then you're goin to change that feckin tyre, get it!    The ozzie replies "sounds good Yank, but if I belt the shit out of you I get to spread that sheila of yours out here while I pump the crap out of her, and you are going to you my nuts up out of the hot sand while I do her good, deal?"  

Well, a half hour later, tyre fixed and on their way, the Yank turns to his lady and says.. " there I told you these Ozzies are weak bastards, did you hear how he squealed when I let his balls hit that hot sand"  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Ozepete said:

Like this Yank, he was driving through the hot Ozzie outback with his drop dead gorgeous sheila when the car has a blowout. He is furious, no one about to change the tyre for him, but then up rides a skinny Ozzie stockman...who asks  "Got a flat mate? So why don't you get off ya freckle and change it? "No Ozzie you're goin' to change if for me, get it?"  Pigs arse says the Ozzie, besides why should I"  The tall Yank steps out of the car, confronts the stockman and explains... "Ozzie, I'm goin to pull you off that horse, belt the shit out of you, then you're goin to change that feckin tyre, get it!    The ozzie replies "sounds good Yank, but if I belt the shit out of you I get to spread that sheila of yours out here while I pump the crap out of her, and you are going to you my nuts up out of the hot sand while I do her good, deal?"  

Well, a half hour later, tyre fixed and on their way, the Yank turns to his lady and says.. " there I told you these Ozzies are weak bastards, did you hear how he squealed when I let his balls hit that hot sand"  ?

That's strange  the way I heard it was an OZboy traveling through Arizona

But I can see why you changed it. :showing-ass:

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1
RogerDuMond
4 minutes ago, lamoe said:

That's strange  the way I heard it was an OZboy traveling through Arizona

No, I think he must have it right, why the hell would anyone from Australia want to go to Arizona?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, RogerDuMond said:

No, I think he must have it right, why the hell would anyone from Australia want to go to Arizona?

To remind him of home?

cookie47

Meanwhile in Australia 479d5a49206ff44981ad02ab5404c7e6.jpg

cookie47

New advert for the tourist Bureau f121baaa93466c6fe0008ddf54f74e38.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, cookie47 said:

New advert for the tourist Bureau f121baaa93466c6fe0008ddf54f74e38.jpg

Now that map is bullshit Cookie, everyone knows there are no killer crocs left in Victoria since the scorpions ate 'em!  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
cookie47
tourism-australia-adelaide-river-tourists-demotivational-posters-1310727263.thumb.jpg.d11dba4db866be2e7be70945d96d9338.jpg
Now that's an interesting photo.

1,I've got a personal photo of the exact same tour and Similar photo

2, Having done the tour i recon that its been "photo shopped" as the croc size ratio to boat is too big. IMO..

I Will look for mine but i think it has my wife in the background which i wont put on the Internet....

My wife sat in the centre of the boat the whole trip petrified.

Lastly the cattle station i worked on in the 70s had this river running behind the homestead not 30 kilometres away.