Australian Humour

cookie47

cookie47
6 hours ago, cvgtpc1 said:

Will I die within 10 minutes of arrival

No, Although the Sydney funnel web spider does frequent gardens/houses in the greater Sydney area the chance if seeing one "as a tourist" is probably minus zero. I've only seen One in a zoo "but" I'm not from Sydney"

I do think this impression that everything is about to kill you is somewhat overstated.......and I've lived and worked in the "real outback" .....

But love the article... Hilarious 😂

• Like 2
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cookie47

• Salty Dog

• Ozepete

• Chris24

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australian Men are big on "Mateship".    This explains it perfectly! A Testimony to True Mateship A man brings his best mate home for dinner unannounced at 5.30 p.m. after work. His wif

An American was driving through the out back and came across an Aussie shagging a kangaroo, shook his head and kept driving. An hour later he stopped at a pub for a pint and walked in and saw a one le

A man in Melbourne walked into the produce section of his local supermarket and asked to buy half a head of cabbage.   The boy working in that department told him that they only sold whole heads of

Posted Images

Davaoeno
On 1/25/2021 at 9:07 AM, cookie47 said:

No, Although the Sydney funnel web spider does frequent gardens/houses in the greater Sydney area the chance if seeing one "as a tourist" is probably minus zero. I've only seen One in a zoo "but" I'm not from Sydney"

I do think this impression that everything is about to kill you is somewhat overstated.......and I've lived and worked in the "real outback" .....

But love the article... Hilarious 😂

I think all this fear and apprehension is ridiculous.  My cousin from Vancouver flew to Darwin and he didn't die for 8 days.  First he got stung by jelly fish, then he ate a bad witchetty  grub- then he went swimming and a sea going croc got him .  His little girl wasn't as lucky-  after only 5 days a dingo carried her off.  His wife did better- she lasted 11 days before falling off Ayers Rock/Uluru. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
cookie47
12 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

apprehension is ridiculous.

Sounds like they had a fairly nice family oriented holiday in The Northern Territory...🥴🦘 .Are they booked Next year....?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...
Kabisay-an gid

FB_IMG_1616676212387.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
Edwin
5 hours ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

FB_IMG_1616676212387.jpg

That's the happiest shark I've seen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
cookie47

Ricky decides to go back home to Melbourne so he calls Qantas Airlines to book his flight. The operator asks him, 'How many people are flying with you?' Ricky replies, 'Strewth mate, how would I know.  It's your plane.'

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
cookie47

Bruce went to the police station and asked to speak to the burglar who had broken into his house the previous night. 'You'll get your chance in court,' the desk Sergeant Kelly told him. 'I have to know how he got into the house without waking my wife,' pleaded Bruce. 'I've been trying to do that for years

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
SkyMan

• Like 1
cookie47

Love it, thanks

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
cookie47

Three older ladies were sitting in the pub discussing their early sex Life.

The first lady says "My husband was like a Rolls Royce...Smooth and quiet.

The second lady says." Well..My husband was like a sports car.Long,smooth and very quick..

The third lady says.."Ahh,,My husband was like an old Austin 7.

Spits ands farts and needed hand starting..

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

• Haha 1