Sign in to follow this  
Enuff

Junrich Roll-Up Door Services - Bogo, Cebu

Enuff

Last week I sent out about 10 messages on Facebook to various roll-up door companies for a small roll-up door installed over our sari-sari window. The message contained just about every detail with window size, door size needed etc.

Most replied within 1 or 2 days. Quotes ranged from p6,500 to p20,000. Since I had sent out the messages to any roll-up contractor in Cebu, one happened to be in Bogo, about 1 1/2 hours north of Liloan. Of course he was the 1st to respond and had the lowest price of p6,500 complete. I asked many times, showed pictures of what I wanted to verify we were on the same page.

He showed up Monday to survey personally and collect the p3,000 deposit. I wasn't here but SIL said he was decent.

Today, Thursday, he showed up for the install. Arrived around 11am and done by 3pm. Works fine, looks great and didn't ask for a peso more than he quoted.

Bogo seemed a bit far but obviously he is willing to travel if you have any needs.

https://www.facebook.com/Jurich-Roll-Up-Door-Services-1040847712631600/

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

bfd24985902519e6e4b6b17a8b90fcb9.jpge78597afe79cb3cf96d435746293e6f1.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

cookie47

Another timely piece of information.

I plan to put a Garage style/height roller door at the house line entering the driveway.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Enuff
Another timely piece of information.

I plan to put a Garage style/height roller door at the house line entering the driveway.

He also does canopy, glasses and sliding windows.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dafey

Great for typhoon too!

• Like 1

cookie47
Great for typhoon too!
Yes ideal, We had the domestic fancier version (coloured) on all windows of our house in Melbourne.

Had internal handle to raise and lower.

• Like 1