Meat Loaf - "But I Won't Do That" Explained

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I Would Do Anything For Love - The long version

jtmwatchbiz

i think he is very talented and a great performer. 

trevorclap007

Finally, an explanation. I wondered what "that" was when this song came out. Thanks.

Btw, the girl is Kiki Dee.

• Administrator
Salty Dog
5 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

i think he is very talented and a great performer. 

He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, with worldwide sales of more than 80 million records. He has also appeared in over 50 movies and television shows, sometimes as himself or as characters resembling his stage persona. His most notable roles include Eddie in The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975), Robert "Bob" Paulson in Fight Club (1999), and "The Lizard" in The 51st State (2002). He has also appeared as a guest actor in television shows such as Monk, Glee, South Park, House, and Tales from the Crypt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_Loaf

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

Oh thank goodness someone has finally explained 'that', as 'that' so perplexed me that 'that' became all consuming. That 'that' became a hindrance, that 'that' diminished the quality of life, and to think that 'that' did what 'that' did; shows that 'that' was quite profound. Well so much with 'that', as that is now that with 'that'.

Now if anyone can explain the reasoning of Tone Loc's 'funky cold madina' I can finally lift these shackling bandages and finally resume my life.

• Haha 3
Chris24
19 hours ago, JamesMusslewhite said:

Now if anyone can explain the reasoning of Tone Loc's 'funky cold madina' I can finally lift these shackling bandages and finally resume my life.

That medina's a monster...….

• Like 1