4-wheeler quad via BB Boxes?

PhilsFan

Good point Smokey. That's why I made the topic. I want a decent 4 wheeler and a good dirt bike for the kid, but they don't seem to be available here.  On the other hand,  a big fine or jail-time doesn't seem like much fun.

How would the tax work on a  used $1500-2k  kid's motocrosser or a 3K used 4-wheeler? Would I be doubling the cost or more?  I think a chat with my BB shipper might be a good idea. 

Davaoeno
53 minutes ago, PhilsFan said:

I think a chat with my BB shipper might be a good idea

Do you really  think seeking  advice from someone who will make money if you decide to ship it is a good idea ???  lol

• Haha 1
PhilsFan
Just now, Davaoeno said:

Do you really  think seeking  advice from someone who will make money if you decide to ship it is a good idea ???  lol

Good one!

Yeah, actually my guy would be ok to advise. He said a couple months ago he was thinking of doing the same but I didn't ask him about the details or possible risks. 

• Like 1
smokey

call the DTI ask for permit to import tax is based on blue book ... just always going to be waiting for them to say hey that guy is a smuggler what else does he do ... you can import under returning BB and pay less tax ... just lots of drama if you get caught and if there is an accident and your quad is involved well get out your wallet its Christmas time

31 minutes ago, PhilsFan said:

Good one!

Yeah, actually my guy would be ok to advise. He said a couple months ago he was thinking of doing the same but I didn't ask him about the details or possible risks. 

I had lots of offers to help me import and have lots of family in the deep south who can do it but then some day it always seems you step in a pile of shit  go legal really drama is all your facing if you don't well unless your a politician then forget what I said

Edited by smokey
  • Thanks 1