Sign in to follow this  
goggleye

A Shout Out to Shadow (Larry and Romy)

Edwin

Congratulations on getting Neng to the US. Larry and Rony did a great job for me and my Mrs. recently. I highly recommend them, too.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Dafey

They just took care of a buddy of mine and his fiance. Very knowledgeable and made the process painless.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

sunnybanana1913
Posted (edited)

Larry helped me bring my wife to US. Hes pretty knowledgeable on the visas and is a lot cheaper than everyone else.  

I also highly recommend their services. 

Edited by sunnybanana1913
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SkyMan

They recently helped a friend get her widows visa.  I stayed out of it for the most part but she's there now and doing well.  Thanks.  

A couple years before, friend of mine wanted to bring his wife over and I recommended he do a DCF while he was here and whether he did it here or there, to hire Larry.  So, of course, he went to the US and paid a lot more for a immigration attorney middle man that really do much except send him the forms and tell him what to do.   The visa took a lot longer and had problems along the way.  You can try to help people but some are helpless.  Stupid is as stupid does.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1