Thai Kids in a cave

lopburi3
4 minutes ago, Malibu said:

Lopburi3 Look the screenshot. Then read!  I never alter what I post. I  only copy paste.

Screenshot_20180707-141941_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sorry but that is not where your link sends me - I get the below forum thread

rooster59

• News Team
  •  
  • rooster59
  • News Team
  • 24,666 posts

Heavy rains may force early extraction of survivors

444C3892-5B2E-4087-9272-85CD64797B01.jpeg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lopburi3

• Malibu

• Richard K

• Oz Jon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The issue is the Thai boys in the cave. Stop arguing and let the readers decide who they will listen to. If you have a personal issuer take it to PM or involve a Mod. Other than that....nobody cares!

Actually the UK divers have had the lead in this from early on as they have the most cave diving experience and have a strong team on site volunteering their services.  They found the children and mak

Sorry! - I believe that "TIT" comment is quite unjustified. The Thai management of this rescue certainly appears to me to have been excellent (according to Aus TV reports and pictures - particula

Posted Images

Ugh! You come with news from this morning.

I come with fresh news posted 1 hour ago this afternoon. REFRESH your website and stop argue. 

Ugh2: Thats the beginning of the link i posted.  Follow down page 1 of the same link and you see Thaivisa owber posted this 13:30 local time.

Dont only read post 1.

Edited by Malibu
Added info, shouldn't be nessessary but ...
lopburi3
1 minute ago, Malibu said:

Ugh! You come with news from this morning.

I come with fresh news posted 1 hour ago this afternoon. REFRESH your website and stop argue. 

The issue was you posted link to the thread rather than the actual post - now find it and indeed appears time is getting critical.  Thanks for update.

• Administrator
Dafey

The issue is the Thai boys in the cave. Stop arguing and let the readers decide who they will listen to. If you have a personal issuer take it to PM or involve a Mod. Other than that....nobody cares!

Stay on topic, please

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
M.C.A.

I sure hope they get these boys out it seems like waiting isn't working so well.  Last night I had a nightmare about being stuck in a cave or tight spot with water rushing in and no scuba gear and unable to move and I so I couldn't imagine what it would be like to get through that tight spot they keep showing that's shaped like a "U".

They really need to start taking one person out at a time on each run because if things go sour quick it'll just turn into a bottleneck with nobody escaping, it appears some of these caves are just flooded half way so I'm wondering why they don't have rafts staged there.

Trapped 13 express their feelings in first letters from cave

Chanin Wibulrungruang (Tun): Dad and mum, don’t worry. I am fine. Please tell Brother Yod to get prepared to take me to a fried chicken shop. Love you all!

Ekkapol Chanthawong (Coach Ake): To parents of all the children: The children are doing well. There are staff who take good care of them. I promise to take care of them as best as I can. I would like to thank you for all the moral support. And I would like to apologise to all the parents.

To my aunt and grandmother: I am doing well. Don’t worry too much about me. Please take good care of yourselves. Aunt, please tell grandma to please prepare the vegetable juice and fried pork skin for me. I’ll eat them when I come out. I love you all.

Sompong Jaiwong (Pong): I you dad and mum. Don’t worry. We are all safe now. Love you all.

Pipat Photi (Nik): I love you, dad and mum. I love my siblings as well. When I come out, please take me to a pork pan (shabu) shop. Love you all.

Mongkol Boonpiam (Mark): Mum, are you doing well at home? I am doing well. Please tell my teacher I love her. Love you, mum.

Phanumart Saengdee (Mik): Don’t worry about me. I miss you all, grandpa, aunt, mother, dad and siblings. I am happy inside here. The SEALs take good care of me. Love you all.

Ekkarat Wongsukchan (Bew): Don’t worry about me, dad and mum. I’ll be away for just two weeks. I’ll later help you, mum, sell goods when I have time. I’ll rush out of here.

p*ornchai Khamluang (Tee): Don’t worry about me. I hope you all, dad, mum, and siblings, are happy.

Duangphet Promthep (Tom): I am doing well. But the air is cold. Don’t worry. But don’t forget my birthday party.

Adul Sam-on (Adul): Don’t worry about us now. I miss you all. I would like to go home as soon as possible.

Pirapat Sompiangchai (Knight): I love you, dad and mum. Don’t worry about me. I love you all.

Natthawut Thakhamsai (Toel): I miss you dad and mum. I love you all. Don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself.

Prachak Sutham (Note): I am safe and doing well. Don’t worry. I love you dad and mum.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30349537

Screenshot_20180707-155250_Samsung Internet-600x1067.jpg

• Like 1
On 7/6/2018 at 3:28 PM, Kreole said:

How the hell did these kids and their team leader get so far into the cave, such that they cannot get out the way they came in?  Some of the descriptions portray the cave as very difficult to pass through.  I have to assume that the group entered during a low water period and found themselves stranded when the water began to rise.

TIT = This Is Thailand. How many now involved? Hundreds if not thousands. Also politicians after cheap points. Lot of talk, little action.

BREAKING NEWS. 

Rescuers have begun the mission to extract 12 boys and their football coach who are trapped in the Tham Luang cave.

A team of 18 divers went into the cave at 10am.

Sky News, the Guardian and BBC all report rescue mission has officially started.

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1047052-rescuers-begin-evacuation-of-tham-luang-13

Screenshot_20180708-111850_Samsung Internet-600x1067.jpg

• Thanks 1
Headshot
6 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

The best news seem to be improvement in water level as claimed it was reduced 30cm yesterday and now should not need swimming.   There is a good live feed in English here

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2018/jul/08/thailand-cave-rescue-operation-divers-trapped-boys-live

That is a really good link. It sounds like several of the boys are on their way out now.

Edited by Headshot

4 boys now out of the cave, and 2 of them airlifted to Hospital 7 pm local time

20180708_191858-1024x768.jpg

20180708_193148-1008x756.jpg