Doofer

Disposable Razors

Kabisay-an gid

For sale on Lazada:

dorco-double-edge-razor-100pcs-x-2-promo

• Like 2

Kabisay-an gid
On 6/28/2018 at 7:45 AM, Doofer said:

As of now the Mach 3 might be a good choice, but I'll wait for my inputs.

You've already got your answer. You specified a good quality disposable razor, and the Gillette Mach 3 is just that. It should be readily available at any supermarket - SM, Gaisano, Robinsons, Prince, etcetera.

If you're not near a city or municipality with a decent supermarket, the Mach 3 can be ordered from Lazada.

Malibu

At many markets I bought this, Gilette + London Bridge, very sharpe blades. For 200p I have enough for 1 year use.  Sometimes going local actually works, for a fraction of the price.

20180701_004745-677x927.jpg

• Like 1

RogerDat

Shaving pigs, now there's a topic I would like to read!

• Like 1

RogerDat
21 hours ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

can be ordered from Lazada.

I had to go thru 102 pages to find anything like my razor, Lazada has a problem with no way to filter their merchandise that I could find.

max111
25 minutes ago, RogerDat said:

Shaving pigs, now there's a topic I would like to read!

Why? Oh Good Lord WHY?  The most awful moment in my life must have been in Escalante/Negros when I stopped to eat (on the way from Bacolod to Tanjay) and thought the pork stew looked good. A bite of unshaven piece of pork makes anyone to puke....

HeyMike

Here's the only blade I shave with... I also shave my wife's back with it. It's been holding its edge for years now.

timthumb_php.jpg.d0b40f3949a0190a4c1f3bc4a002297d.jpg

• Confused 1

max111
6 hours ago, HeyMike said:

Here's the only blade I shave with... I also shave my wife's back with it. It's been holding its edge for years now.

timthumb_php.jpg.d0b40f3949a0190a4c1f3bc4a002297d.jpg

Thats because I shave your wife before you come to it....   Solly... ;)

hyaku
21 hours ago, max111 said:

Why? Oh Good Lord WHY?  The most awful moment in my life must have been in Escalante/Negros when I stopped to eat (on the way from Bacolod to Tanjay) and thought the pork stew looked good. A bite of unshaven piece of pork makes anyone to puke....

Hairy chicharon would be fun.