Jump to content
Doofer

Disposable Razors

Recommended Posts

Kabisay-an gid

For sale on Lazada:

dorco-double-edge-razor-100pcs-x-2-promo

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kabisay-an gid
On 6/28/2018 at 7:45 AM, Doofer said:

As of now the Mach 3 might be a good choice, but I'll wait for my inputs.

 

You've already got your answer. You specified a good quality disposable razor, and the Gillette Mach 3 is just that. It should be readily available at any supermarket - SM, Gaisano, Robinsons, Prince, etcetera.

If you're not near a city or municipality with a decent supermarket, the Mach 3 can be ordered from Lazada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Malibu

At many markets I bought this, Gilette + London Bridge, very sharpe blades. For 200p I have enough for 1 year use.  Sometimes going local actually works, for a fraction of the price.

20180701_004745-677x927.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RogerDat

Shaving pigs, now there's a topic I would like to read!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RogerDat
21 hours ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

can be ordered from Lazada.

I had to go thru 102 pages to find anything like my razor, Lazada has a problem with no way to filter their merchandise that I could find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
max111
25 minutes ago, RogerDat said:

Shaving pigs, now there's a topic I would like to read!

Why? Oh Good Lord WHY?  The most awful moment in my life must have been in Escalante/Negros when I stopped to eat (on the way from Bacolod to Tanjay) and thought the pork stew looked good. A bite of unshaven piece of pork makes anyone to puke....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeyMike

Here's the only blade I shave with... I also shave my wife's back with it. It's been holding its edge for years now.

timthumb_php.jpg.d0b40f3949a0190a4c1f3bc4a002297d.jpg

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
max111
6 hours ago, HeyMike said:

Here's the only blade I shave with... I also shave my wife's back with it. It's been holding its edge for years now.

timthumb_php.jpg.d0b40f3949a0190a4c1f3bc4a002297d.jpg

Thats because I shave your wife before you come to it....   Solly... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hyaku
21 hours ago, max111 said:

Why? Oh Good Lord WHY?  The most awful moment in my life must have been in Escalante/Negros when I stopped to eat (on the way from Bacolod to Tanjay) and thought the pork stew looked good. A bite of unshaven piece of pork makes anyone to puke....

Hairy chicharon would be fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Commercial Banner Advertisers

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..