Sign in to follow this  
hyaku

Bob Platts (theBob) Died

Kabisay-an gid

:rip:

How old was he? 

CebuKano

I never met Bob in person but we did meet his wife and had great times at her restaurant in Moalboal more than once while Bob was working.  I am saddened by his passing.  Another good person gone far too soon. Rest in Peace Bob and I wish we could have shared a beer together.

hyaku
10 hours ago, Kabisay-an gid said:

:rip:

How old was he? 

battleborn

RIP Bob

M.C.A.

RIP Bob

HTM

RIP Bob

contraman

OMG

Where are we going to get information on SubWoofers from now ? :idontknow:

Although TheBob and I never agreed on much, He was always up for a banter.

:RIP:

On 6/28/2018 at 10:16 AM, hyaku said:

Way too young :(

• Like 3

samatm

Rip Bob.   I did get to meet Bob.   He bought my Arc Welder  which was advertised on the forums.     I enjoyed his online presence and contributions and it was great to meet the guy in person.    Alas never did get to take up his offer to visit in Moalboal.  My loss.   

• Like 1

broden

been doing a lot of running around this summer and was just recently informed of thebob's passing. i spoke with him a lot over the years both on forum and in private. always got along discussed myriad topics ..he was alright by me.. i hope he's found more than he believed he would

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

philuk

Dont get much chance to get on the forum as much i would like, First time i stick my head round the door, i see this,

Never had a crossing with The Bob,   great guy,   loved to read his posts,  Had a lot of fun here back in the good ol days,  Turn it up BOB give em $hit

goggleye

Rest in peace Bob   - I will miss him-  one of the very most intelligent guys on the forum.   Very thoughtful, knowledgeable man.

Kahuna

I wasn't able to pay my last respects to Theb until today . I was glad to enjoy a decade of your online presence and will miss that alot. Rest in Peace Theb..   wherever you are..  

• Like 3

Enuff
I wasn't able to pay my last respects to Theb until today . I was glad to enjoy a decade of your online presence and will miss that alot. Rest in Peace Theb..   wherever you are..  

I don't think Bob will ever be in peace.

While I didn't see eye to eye with him I did respect his opinion and valued his information regarding anything sound related.

I also recall looking at pics of his place in Moalboal and being quite impressed with the simplicity.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

calasiaobound

Wow, sorry to hear that man. 

Mandingo

Oh no..........I always read theBob's post and he was someone from this board I would have liked to have met. RIP Bob and bless your family.  

Edited by Mandingo