Sign in to follow this  
rep1

Ergonomic Leather Shoes?

rep1

Anywhere to buy that inside the city? The pair I brought here are starting to self-disintegrate. It's the kind with some sort of shock-absorbing pad in the shoes, feels like memory foam but stronger, not latex.

Non-eco friendly materials would be great.

rizla

Best make a trip to Italy, Asia is not the place for decent footware.

• Haha 1

rep1
1 hour ago, rizla said:

Best make a trip to Italy, Asia is not the place for decent footware.

Nah all my current shoes are made in Vietnam. Overpriced though.

I heard American ones are inexpensive, but I need the pads that don't come with most branded shoes. 

Salty Dog

Sounds kind of like diabetic shoes. They usually come with several sets of pads so you can rotate them out from time to time.

You might want to ask a podiatrist where you can get them there.

• Like 2

Flakes

For Cebu i stick with Crocs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Alfred E. Neuman

I buy therapeutic insoles and then give it to my custom shoemaker. Rubber shoe comfort yet dress shoe exterior. pm me for details

• Thanks 1

Monsoon

I have found Ecco brand to be the best for me. Used to spend 12 hours on my feet at trade shows and never had a problem. Just about any other brand of dress shoe would give me grief  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rizla

You could use taobao, search for "shoebox", the brand is "Oswin" they make half decent shoes which are very very comfortable, soft linings and hard wearing soles. Light summer shoes to formal dress shoes.

• Like 1

savarity

I use Joya, massive amount of padding, very comfortable, made in South Korea of Swiss design.

Unfortunately, haven't found anything similar here,.and my last pair I brought is starting to wear out. So I'm hoping for some interesting replies too, OP.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

rep1
7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

I have found Ecco brand to be the best for me. Used to spend 12 hours on my feet at trade shows and never had a problem. Just about any other brand of dress shoe would give me grief  

available locally?

the therapeutic insoles do look like what I wear now. can't buy custom shoes, they cost more than a computer!

Alfred E. Neuman
9 hours ago, rep1 said:

available locally?

the therapeutic insoles do look like what I wear now. can't buy custom shoes, they cost more than a computer!

My computer must be very cheap, I average 5,000 for the shoes that last more than five years.

• Sad 1

rep1
8 minutes ago, Alfred E. Neuman said:

My computer must be very cheap, I average 5,000 for the shoes that last more than five years.

Our handmade shoes cost P50,000 for a start! crocs cost more.

will not buy from our brands again! bloody vampires!

Enuff

Best dress shoes for good price is Johnston & Murphy, typically p5k to p10k and worth every peso.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

rep1
10 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Best dress shoes for good price is Johnston & Murphy, typically p5k to p10k and worth every peso.

a little too much as I'm saving money... can P2k to P3k get good leather shoes here? don't need the stylish kind it'll be for long walking on dirty roads.

Enuff
a little too much as I'm saving money... can P2k to P3k get good leather shoes here? don't need the stylish kind it'll be for long walking on dirty roads.
Bad shoes = bad feet

Never buy cheap shoes!