Does She Love You or Just Your Money?

to_dave007
3 hours ago, DeedleNuts said:

I suspect a mix of affection, gratitude, loyalty, and the knowledge that the current situation is stable all count to that. My current GF is a pretty cute little filipina who has her green card here in the USA, but she's inexplicably still with me for 6 years now. 

I think it's "comfy slippers"..  Like that feeling I got from a pair of native Indian deer skin moccasins after wearing them for 10+ years around the house..  Stitching had been replaced with shoelaces for years, and ugly cow leather repairs (on the outside)..  But those slippers still made love to my feet whenever I wore them.  Can't get rid of 'em. 

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeedleNuts

• RogerDuMond

• Ozepete

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a nutshell, she loves my money, but believe me when I say I got the best part of the deal....so when I finally give up the ghost, I will have had the last decade of a great life, twenty times bette

I just got married on the 28th of June. Actually it was a church wedding for our 25th anniversary, our first being a civil ceremony. She is 17 years younger than I am and if she married me for my mone

" somebody to set them level again " ??   Are you kidding me? - there isn't a guy alive who ever listened to relationship advice from another guy ! Lol

• Administrator
Salty Dog
19 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

I think it's "comfy slippers"..  Like that feeling I got from a pair of native Indian deer skin moccasins after wearing them for 10+ years around the house..  Stitching had been replaced with shoelaces for years, and ugly cow leather repairs (on the outside)..  But those slippers still made love to my feet whenever I wore them.  Can't get rid of 'em. 

They must be nice if you're up this late just so you can enjoy them that much longer...:P

to_dave007
2 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

They must be nice if you're up this late just so you can enjoy them that much longer...:P

Wasn't up late.. Was up early.  Wife is in the last month of prep to write LET licensing board exam for secondary education teacher and she had to take v-hire to city by 5am for all day review session near St Nino..  Will be a rough month ahead.

She keeps me around because I like to help bring out the best in her.

• Like 2