Does She Love You or Just Your Money?

the.lone.gunman

if you were a dirt poor 65 y.o. tricicad driver living in a slum how interested would she be?

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeedleNuts

• smokey

• Davaoeno

• RogerDuMond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a nutshell, she loves my money, but believe me when I say I got the best part of the deal....so when I finally give up the ghost, I will have had the last decade of a great life, twenty times bette

I just got married on the 28th of June. Actually it was a church wedding for our 25th anniversary, our first being a civil ceremony. She is 17 years younger than I am and if she married me for my mone

" somebody to set them level again " ??   Are you kidding me? - there isn't a guy alive who ever listened to relationship advice from another guy ! Lol

For love or money, the universal question none have the right answer too. From my life, the less the age difference, the more ones chances for love m i g h t increase. Would I really love a woman 30 years older than me? Heck no. However if she showered me with clothes, tablet, cellphone, and generous spending money, I would be sweeter than chocolate, sure.

Sweet, but she would never get my heart. My heart would be for someone closer to my own age group. Always exceptions, but for me to find the minority, my chances are next to zero. Why I prefer less age gap, and maybe a tiny chance of what they call real love.  Seldom these days, as we all get older and older. Not my 1st priority any more. Good friends, good food, good health, quiet neighbours and a good night sleep, matters more these days. At last I found some advantage, with less testosterone level.

• Like 3
the.lone.gunman

My philosophy these days :   if I can get a bit of respect and a bit of affection that is good enough for me . Anything more than that is a bonus. I am prepared to move on and start over any time if I have to.

• Like 3
Enuff
My philosophy these days :   if I can get a bit of respect and a bit of affection that is good enough for me . Anything more than that is a bonus. I am prepared to move on and start over any time if I have to.
I was standing in line at a 7-11, pondering love and relationships.

Then it hit me, the saleslady said "next"

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
max111
14 minutes ago, Enuff said:

I was standing in line at a 7-11, pondering love and relationships.

Then it hit me, the saleslady said "next"

Yes, but tell the thruth Greig. I was standing behind you and the saleslady saying next was looking at me.....

• Like 2
DeedleNuts

Men look at women differently than women look at men. All generalization have exceptions and so on but the famous phrase "women are sex objects, men are success objects" exists for a reason. 

Enuff
Yes, but tell the thruth Greig. I was standing behind you and the saleslady saying next was looking at me.....
Most certainly she wanted you to be 1st

• Like 1
Davaoeno
8 hours ago, Malibu said:

if she showered me with clothes, tablet, cellphone, and generous spending money, I would be sweeter than chocolate, sure.

lets face it - you are just easy !! 

• Haha 1
A_Simple_Man
9 hours ago, Malibu said:

Would I really love a woman 30 years older than me? Heck no.

I'll be sure to tell your mother if I ever meet her. ? ? ? .  But seriously, it happens.  It's just rare.  To project out own "ageist" prejudice onto others is not going to provide a satisfactory answer to the question.  However, if enough people tell young ladies that they should only love old men for their money then they may start to believe it.

• Like 1
colemanlee
On 6/22/2018 at 12:06 PM, Ozepete said:

advice that generalises anything as complicated as relationships and the like, is pure bullshit, sorry! 

Indeed....

Realism vs dreamers vs I believe anything because he/she said so.

jtmwatchbiz
17 hours ago, Malibu said:

Good friends, good food, good health, quiet neighbours and a good night sleep, matters more these days.

don't forget boys.   i hear you like to spend money and time with them.   :biggrin_01:

• Haha 1
colemanlee

In a nutshell, she loves my money, but believe me when I say I got the best part of the deal....so when I finally give up the ghost, I will have had the last decade of a great life, twenty times better than I would have had in the US with some entitled 200 lb saggy flesh bitch....with no teeth and twenty credit cards.

And for those with inquiring minds (which there seems a lot of ) she will turn 30 in September and I will turn 71 twenty one days later...and we have been together for seven years.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, colemanlee said:

In a nutshell, she loves my money, but believe me when I say I got the best part of the deal....

Thank you Lord. And thank you colemanlee.   I was about to give up hope, there you came. Honest as honest can be. We need more like you here, people who see real life. Thank you Sir.

RogerDuMond
58 minutes ago, colemanlee said:

In a nutshell, she loves my money, but believe me when I say I got the best part of the deal....so when I finally give up the ghost, I will have had the last decade of a great life, twenty times better than I would have had in the US with some entitled 200 lb saggy flesh bitch....with no teeth and twenty credit cards.

And for those with inquiring minds (which there seems a lot of ) she will turn 30 in September and I will turn 71 twenty one days later...and we have been together for seven years.

I just got married on the 28th of June. Actually it was a church wedding for our 25th anniversary, our first being a civil ceremony. She is 17 years younger than I am and if she married me for my money, she messed up. She makes a lot more money than I bring in.

When we first got married in 1993, I am sure that part of her reasoning was a feeling of security, but she has made her own career, so my money is not the reason we are still together.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3