Does She Love You or Just Your Money?

jtmwatchbiz
1 hour ago, Headshot said:

If you watched the video,

i couldn't get past watching 30 seconds of that shit.   nowadays there are too many numbskulls posting pseudo info/advice videos on Philippine women.   no wonder expats are getting such a bad rap these days.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeedleNuts

• smokey

• Davaoeno

• RogerDuMond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a nutshell, she loves my money, but believe me when I say I got the best part of the deal....so when I finally give up the ghost, I will have had the last decade of a great life, twenty times bette

I just got married on the 28th of June. Actually it was a church wedding for our 25th anniversary, our first being a civil ceremony. She is 17 years younger than I am and if she married me for my mone

" somebody to set them level again " ??   Are you kidding me? - there isn't a guy alive who ever listened to relationship advice from another guy ! Lol

Ozepete
1 hour ago, Headshot said:

If you watched the video, then you know that he made the point that ALL women require some security in return for whatever it is that they provide in the relationship. Sex for security is the prime business basis for marriage. The guy in the video is just making a distinction between the security that every woman needs and women who are gimme pigs (in it for no other reason than to see how much money they can suck out of a man).

Oh thank you so much for your inference that I had failed to absorb the wisdom within that riveting video! ?

After I complete my penance in the naughty corner, I shall revisit that most educational offering and this time I promise not to doze off!  Not!             

Just that I find any such commentary / advice that generalises anything as complicated as relationships and the like, is pure bullshit, sorry! 

• Like 4
smokey
1 hour ago, Flakes said:

Putting myself in her place i would say the money.

Really your crossing over to the dark side

HeyMike
41 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

If you think you can get a better deal with the twice divorced  very overweight demanding  [ and also looking to improve their lot  in life! ] Western women then thats where you should be looking .  

Well, when you put it that way....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Ozepete
50 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

i couldn't get past watching 30 seconds of that shit.   nowadays there are too many numbskulls posting pseudo info/advice videos on Philippine women.   no wonder expats are getting such a bad rap these days.    

It appears that this is what happens to us old geezers once the onset of 'brewers droop' sets it!  We revert to strange things like becoming a keyboard adviser to the world, advising on all things the world don't give a shit about, or simply make a bullshit video full of BS ideas to try and justify how insane it is for a 75+ romeo has-been dreamer to kid himself that his 20+ bimbo thinks he's Errol Flynn! :ROFLMAO:

Edited by Ozepete
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Headshot

I'm not really sure why you guys have your knickers in a knot. The guy in the video isn't saying anything that I haven't heard each of you say in the past. Indeed, you are still saying the same thing. There are a lot of less-knowledgeable guys that might value the information this guy and each of you has proffered at one point or another. I'm sure there are many who have blindly fallen for a gimme pig who wish they had somebody to set them level again.

SkyMan

I think the guy's somewhat brilliant.  No, nothing in that video would suggest that. The video is kind of boring and certainly nothing earth shattering came out. If you found something there that was eye opening to you then you're probably in trouble.  But in one of his other videos his wife shows they made over $1300 off YouTube last month. So somebody (a lot of somebodys) watching. That's a lot of money for someone living in the province making a few videos. 

• Like 4
RogerDuMond
27 minutes ago, Ozepete said:

It appears that this is what happens to us old geezers once the onset of 'brewers droop' sets it!  We revert to strange things like becoming a keyboard adviser

Thank you for your advice. 

• Haha 1
savarity

But in one of his other videos his wife shows they made over $1300 off YouTube last month.

I think saying how much one makes from youtube, on youtube, has gotten people kicked off before.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

HeyMike

It seems that the couple does a lot of good for the locals with the money they make from youtube. Can't fault anyone for that.

• Like 3
Ozepete
1 hour ago, RogerDuMond said:

Thank you for your advice. 

Not advice Roge, more of an observation or sadly a prediction for us poor old bastards... but all in jest! 

But as I said before, commentary that generalises such a diverse subject, is just waffle!

• Like 1
to_dave007

Both..  and that's fine.

Do I love her, or her body?  Both..  and that's fine too.

What's new or novel about that?  The world has turned this way for a long time.

• Like 2
A_Simple_Man
6 hours ago, Headshot said:

If you watched the video, then you know that he made the point that ALL women require some security in return for whatever

Yes, I already knew that.  Most of us do.  So it seemed like a redundant video and I have other things to do than listen to some guy's monologue.  At least on a forum I can rebut someone's opinion or statement.

• Like 1
Davaoeno
4 hours ago, Headshot said:

I'm not really sure why you guys have your knickers in a knot. The guy in the video isn't saying anything that I haven't heard each of you say in the past. Indeed, you are still saying the same thing. There are a lot of less-knowledgeable guys that might value the information this guy and each of you has proffered at one point or another. I'm sure there are many who have blindly fallen for a gimme pig who wish they had somebody to set them level again.

" somebody to set them level again " ??  

Are you kidding me? - there isn't a guy alive who ever listened to relationship advice from another guy ! Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
fred42
19 hours ago, SkyMan said:

But in one of his other videos his wife shows they made over $1300 off YouTube last month. So somebody (a lot of somebodys) watching. That's a lot of money for someone living in the province making a few videos. 

Although their videos are often like watching paint dry,looking at how much they raise for building local housing,food assistance and medical help for the local poor , organizing the builds and providing a pretty transparent accounting procedure,I`d say that $1300 is well earned.
IMHO.

• Like 2