Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

Does She Love You or Just Your Money?

Headshot

This is a question that almost every man in the world asks at some point. This guy is spot-on with his assessment.

Edited by Headshot

smokey

Gee women want security $$$$  men like sex. Always the same 

• Like 1

Davaoeno
1 hour ago, smokey said:

And Smokey knows what he is talking about so take what he says for gospel !! :ROFLMAO:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

HTM
2 hours ago, smokey said:

In my life, its opposite, I'm the one like the money, my wives demand sex al the time!

"We work hard for earning money for you, so you need to give us what er like and need!"

• Haha 1

HeyMike

Of course my wife loves my money. She certainly did not marry me for my looks, or wit, or my sexual prowess. .... oh wait, I ain't got no money either.... hmm, good question. An enigma, really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

DeedleNuts

Yes.

Next question?

• Like 1

Enuff

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

max111
4 minutes ago, DeedleNuts said:

I think you're skating really near the thin ice now. 

I Really didn't meant to offend you CrushedNuts!

DeedleNuts
1 hour ago, max111 said:

I Really didn't meant to offend you CrushedNuts!

I'm not offended, I don't mind and you don't matter. I'm just saying they seem to like to keep it clean on the public forum, not sure where the line is nowadays. 

• Like 1

TequilaSunset

I bought my GF some sneakers once, of my own doing. Bought her a cheap belt she was buying. Bought her 2 shirts the last visit, one for her Birthday and one for Christmas (I don't send packages or gifts) I bought the family a lechon last visit because I wanted it. I bring chocolate when I visit, and I pay for most of the stuff when I am there (meals and any trips I want to do). Nothing really stands out to me as being used for money, of which I don't have much, but obviously I am rich to them. I do like how he said he avoided the VERY beautiful, that was part of my process. I wanted a simple woman who spoke good English, had a job (any job for the most part) and came from the province. Basic rules of my search apply here in Cali, but I have had my fill of Cali women in my area. 

• Like 1

RogerDuMond

"Does She Love You or Your Money?"

Must be me, because she is the one working in the US and sending me money.

• Like 2

Ozepete

Does anyone here really have to ask that question?

I often see really old geezers with 20+ year-old beauties holdin' them up and wiping off the dribble, but hell its definitely true undying leeerve, she said it was!  :ROFLMAO:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Headshot
20 minutes ago, Ozepete said:

Does anyone here really have to ask that question?

I often see really old geezers with 20+ year-old beauties holdin' them up and wiping off the dribble, but hell its definitely true undying leeerve, she said it was!  :ROFLMAO:

If you watched the video, then you know that he made the point that ALL women require some security in return for whatever it is that they provide in the relationship. Sex for security is the prime business basis for marriage. The guy in the video is just making a distinction between the security that every woman needs and women who are gimme pigs (in it for no other reason than to see how much money they can suck out of a man).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Flakes

Putting myself in her place i would say the money.

• Haha 1

Davaoeno

Can it not be both ??

Realistically - other than your money what do you bring to the table ? I think very little in most cases .  So don't be so quick to judge a woman  who hopes to find someone who can offer  her  and her future  children a better future . 

If you think you can get a better deal with the twice divorced  very overweight demanding  [ and also looking to improve their lot  in life! ] Western women then thats where you should be looking .  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1