Sign in to follow this  
smokey

Testosterone injections..

smokey

couple weeks ago we had this subject and lots of yea baby good stuff but cant tell secret...  So I am researching and come up with a forum called Thailand visa and join and ask hey anyone use testosterone injections and wow got yes where to buy how much to use address of places .. cost .. just saying

• Thanks 1

samatm

so are you going to Thailand for injections ?   Sorry i think i missed your point maybe?

smokey
5 hours ago, samatm said:

so are you going to Thailand for injections ?   Sorry i think i missed your point maybe?

My point is sharing a member well many ask my help with bi.  Or courts or even customs i say of course we are forum buddies.    But seems the offer of help can be a one way street i assumed this forum would be more helpful to its members no i am not moving to thailand 

• Thanks 1

Flakes
5 hours ago, smokey said:

My point is sharing a member well many ask my help with bi.  Or courts or even customs i say of course we are forum buddies.    But seems the offer of help can be a one way street i assumed this forum would be more helpful to its members no i am not moving to thailand 

Smokey the people are just as helpful on both sites but Thaivisa.com has much more members and traffic so of course u will get way more replies on a topic there. Also Thailand has TRT shops here in Phills they are more behind with that.

Edited by Flakes

smokey

Well just saying i hate going to j mall but i have gone there many times to make sure a member gets some help with his bi poblems.    My wife used to say why you care them guys you dont know them ?then she meet tim usmc.  And fanboat.  Then big rob. Ian she said some are gago but its good your all foreigners help each other.   So now i am done venting

• Haha 1

Irenicus
5 hours ago, smokey said:

Well just saying i hate going to j mall but i have gone there many times to make sure a member gets some help with his bi poblems.    My wife used to say why you care them guys you dont know them ?then she meet tim usmc.  And fanboat.  Then big rob. Ian she said some are gago but its good your all foreigners help each other.   So now i am done venting

You messaged me but I didn't reply cuz Imma just like that.  I just stopped TRT as it was having a bad effect on my mood (bringing me to bad places) and also cutting down on the sex drive (which was the opposite of it's initial effect). The GF and I are also trying to have kids and once you are shut down, it's harder to get those healthy swimmers where they need to go.  Bottom line was I was stupid and was doing too much (200 mg cyp a week) and I didn't even really need it (I tested 842 level just on 25 mg clomid three times a week last year).  My blood work was good on 200 mg, (T 1290, CBC good, lipid good, E2 22) but the moodiness, depressed sex drive and wanting kids just wasn't working.  

Now I am on PCT (Nolvadex and a bit of clomid) and dealing with the shittiness of my own system trying to come back to life.  Tired, listless, depressed, blah blah blah.

Smokey, if you are serious about TRT, find a doctor who knows his stuff and can prescribe ancillary meds that you might need with it.  I didn't realize just how idiotic it is to mess with the hormone system and now I am paying for it.  I don't know if anyone knows any good doctors who KNOW TRT inside and out.  Maybe that's the thread you should be starting.

Province-life
7 minutes ago, Irenicus said:

You messaged me but I didn't reply cuz Imma just like that.  I just stopped TRT as it was having a bad effect on my mood (bringing me to bad places) and also cutting down on the sex drive (which was the opposite of it's initial effect). The GF and I are also trying to have kids and once you are shut down, it's harder to get those healthy swimmers where they need to go.  Bottom line was I was stupid and was doing too much (200 mg cyp a week) and I didn't even really need it (I tested 842 level just on 25 mg clomid three times a week last year).  My blood work was good on 200 mg, (T 1290, CBC good, lipid good, E2 22) but the moodiness, depressed sex drive and wanting kids just wasn't working.  

Now I am on PCT (Nolvadex and a bit of clomid) and dealing with the shittiness of my own system trying to come back to life.  Tired, listless, depressed, blah blah blah.

Smokey, if you are serious about TRT, find a doctor who knows his stuff and can prescribe ancillary meds that you might need with it.  I didn't realize just how idiotic it is to mess with the hormone system and now I am paying for it.  I don't know if anyone knows any good doctors who KNOW TRT inside and out.  Maybe that's the thread you should be starting.

How long were you on for and how long have you been doing PCT? You should recover fine, 200mg is still a tiny dose compared to what anybody using it for muscle gain would use.

smokey
41 minutes ago, Irenicus said:

WELL thanks for the warning I started using a cream androForte 5 but now out of stock so I was looking for a bridge and everyone said injections was the way to go ... sucks getting older

smokey

I remember I think it was headshot talking about that clomid some pill for women to get pg so that boost T levels. my test said 300 I took them so called boosters for months get retested and it shot up to 320 maybe I can try clomid to get mine up to at least 500

Headshot
24 minutes ago, smokey said:

I remember I think it was headshot talking about that clomid some pill for women to get pg so that boost T levels. my test said 300 I took them so called boosters for months get retested and it shot up to 320 maybe I can try clomid to get mine up to at least 500

I commented on Clomid. My doctor prescribed it for me, but after four months on it, my testosterone level actually went DOWN. I immediately dropped it, and over the next few months my testosterone level went back up.

Flakes

I taken once a half tablet of Clomid it gave me a freaking headache for 12 hours long and a feeling very warm sweaty. Pure garbage stuff if u asking me.

streak03

You can buy Nebido at Mercury.  Its about 12k php for one shot.  Its supposed to be good for 3 months or so.

• Like 1

Flakes
34 minutes ago, streak03 said:

You can buy Nebido at Mercury.  Its about 12k php for one shot.  Its supposed to be good for 3 months or so.

U sure about that?

They selling Nebido without a doctor prescription?

streak03
3 hours ago, Flakes said:

U sure about that?

They selling Nebido without a doctor prescription?

Yep, 100% sure.

Flakes

In Thailand and Europe Nebido brand is quite popular i was unaware that we can buy these T shots here also.