Would you help with donation or time or both?

jtmwatchbiz
On 6/15/2018 at 7:42 PM, Enuff said:

If there was a fund designated to assist the extreme indigent with uniforms and school materials would you assist?

Another big topic is school lunches. I for one am a huge fan of school lunches and feel they help the youngest minds develop. If Cebu City started a lunch program would any of you volunteer your time? In the USA lunch ladies is a treasured position for a parent, off when kids are off and only 2 or 3 hours a day. So would you donate your time or money to this, or maybe both?

you can count on us and "there ain't nothin to it but to do it".  we all know from past experiences that this forum was instrumental in saving a seriously sick 8yr old kid's life so with all the stand up members here it would be a cinch to get our own efforts off the ground to assist poverty stricken kids with their school supplies and lunches.   this sounds like a great idea and my wife and i are ready to assist in any way along with the rest of those in this thread that have expressed their interest in this.  

• Like 1