Sign in to follow this  
David2

Best form of ID to prove age?

oztony
2 hours ago, Woolf said:

Send her to the dentist to check for wisdom teeth, they normally come out at about 20 years of age

be aware they could be there already at the age of 17, but that is very seldom

One way to determine how old the little filly is I suppose ....what's next , who sired her and the breeding credentials of the mare.....?

• Haha 3

badian
3 hours ago, Headshot said:

Getting an NBI clearance is a hassle, and everybody knows that.

getting an NBI clearance is not much of a hassle at all, although a lot depends on what office you make the application in. It was the not the most problematical of all the things I had to do for my job requirements, although I made the mistake of choosing the office that happened to be in walking distance of the hotel I was staying in at the time - the NBI office at the Capitol, which I later on discovered to be the very worst place in Cebu I could have chosen to get my NBI and everyone in the office said better to avoid that one. Had I chosen a different office, I would not have had to wait longer in line, than about 30 minutes.

I find the notion of asking a girl for her ID to be frankly bizarre and I've never done it or needed to do it, despite often consorting with girls under 21. I always ask them the question very early on in the interraction on social media or text message : WHAT IS YOUR EXACT DATE OF BIRTH?

they never spell a rat and always give you the truthful answer of December 7, 1999 or whatever it is. It is one thing all girls know. They might not know the capital city of Thailand, or the highest mountain in the Philippines, but all of them, every single one of them, knows what their date of birth is. 

simply asking them their age is not good enough because even when they are only 17, they will often say, truthfully, that they are 18, as the convention is to for them to say that they are one year older than they really are, as in 'running 18' as in being in their 18th year. 

• Thanks 1

DeedleNuts

Hmmm, dentist visit on the first date. Kinky.

Headshot
15 hours ago, badian said:

I always ask them the question very early on in the interraction on social media or text message : WHAT IS YOUR EXACT DATE OF BIRTH?

Well, there you have it. It turns out that the best form of ID is just a simple question. Women lie about their age, but they will give you their real birth date, not even thinking about the connection.

• Thanks 1

HTM

I don't know what country you al living in or talking about, but I live in the Philippines and referring to the Philippines.

An ID can NOT 100% prove age in the Philippines! Passport or Postal ID don't necessarily tell the real age or name.
Welcome to the Philippines!

But I think this is 18+

old1.jpg

• Like 1

A_Simple_Man
15 hours ago, badian said:

WHAT IS YOUR EXACT DATE OF BIRTH?

If the reply is:  "Do you mean the one on my birth certificate or the one my mother told me" what is your next step?

• Haha 1

Headshot
10 minutes ago, A_Simple_Man said:

If the reply is:  "Do you mean the one on my birth certificate or the one my mother told me" what is your next step?

Then you should want both. If either date is under 18, then the conversation is over.

• Like 1

HTM

The hot sexy girl is nude, ready for you. But what you want, are her Passport, NBI and dental.

Esssstoooorrrrryyyyaaaaa heeeeeee!

Salty Dog

Enough already.

Asked and answered.