Sign in to follow this  
David2

Best form of ID to prove age?

David2

Guys,

What is the best, most bombproof way to make sure you don't fall into doubt as far as accompanying a minor, when you are with an adult girl whose physique is extremely extremely petite and as such is easily mistaken for someone younger? 

I take it that having her carry a Postal ID at all times is likely the best way to go.  My understanding is that they have recently tightened up the requirements for same and that it's now a really good way to nip any doubt in the bud.  

Any other recommendations?

I just want to figure out, in the unpleasant circumstance where you're approached by a peace officer, what you can do to immediately allay any risk of being detained, etc.

Enuff

Passport

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 2

to_dave007
18 minutes ago, Enuff said:

Passport

100% correct in a country where document fraud is commonplace.

hyaku
2 hours ago, David2 said:

Guys,

What is the best, most bombproof way to make sure you don't fall into doubt as far as accompanying a minor, when you are with an adult girl whose physique is extremely extremely petite and as such is easily mistaken for someone younger? 

I take it that having her carry a Postal ID at all times is likely the best way to go.  My understanding is that they have recently tightened up the requirements for same and that it's now a really good way to nip any doubt in the bud.  

Any other recommendations?

I just want to figure out, in the unpleasant circumstance where you're approached by a peace officer, what you can do to immediately allay any risk of being detained, etc.

Not accompanying girls so young might be step in the right direction.

• Like 5

Goetz1965

Usually they will have no ID with them - so take her to a "known" hotel and try to check in.
The reliable hotels will make sure not to loose their permits - so you will be lucky either way ... 

jtmwatchbiz
3 hours ago, hyaku said:

thank you.  lately there has been way too much emphasis on this type of topic which should not be a factor for this site to be concerned over.  

• Like 2

towboat72

Passport would be best.

Was told just last week by good friend that Philippines immigration would not take a postal I'd card from his g/friend who was applying for her passport .

Alfred E. Neuman

Let them humm the Macaren tune.

• Like 1

Jawny

I’m not sure if the NBI clearance can be used as an ID.  At one time it was recommended.

I believe Philhealth issues photo ID now.  

Voters ID is quite useful.

Drivers license

https://consular.dfa.gov.ph/list-of-acceptable-id-s

David2
5 hours ago, hyaku said:

Your moralizing is completely irrelevant.  Just looking for facts.  Thanks.

• Haha 1

Goetz1965

PostalID is an official ID here - NBI clearance is good to as a minor girl sure will refuse to get that 

Headshot
16 minutes ago, Goetz1965 said:

PostalID is an official ID here - NBI clearance is good to as a minor girl sure will refuse to get that 

Getting an NBI clearance is a hassle, and everybody knows that. MOST women would refuse to go through that just for a date with a Kano. The same is true with a passport. If she already has one, then that is great, but she won't likely go through the process just for a date (or even a relationship ... unless you have already talked about marriage). You guys need to figure out an easier way to verify a woman's age. Most women don't have a postal ID either (my wife is 33, and she has never applied for a postal ID). A school ID, a professional ID, a work ID, many women will have those, but you need to get real in your expectations.

Edited by Headshot

Woolf

Send her to the dentist to check for wisdom teeth, they normally come out at about 20 years of age

be aware they could be there already at the age of 17, but that is very seldom

• Like 1

bernadette

social security system i.d or sss i.d

Enuff
social security system i.d or sss i.d
Is that what you use?

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2