Dating Pitfalls BE AWARE!

Yikes! the universe

towboat72

Thank you for your post.I'm sure someone will read it and gather so information from it.

You got a quick lesson,not sure if that good or not,but is probably for the best.

Looks like your going to get some grief but what the heck you learned something and hopefully your post will help someone .

• Like 1
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HTM

• Yikes! the universe

• yee

• royman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree 100%, lots of scammers I get endless messages from lovely ladies only wanting "fun". At 1st I thought great, finally an adventurous lady. Wrong, apparently fun is code word for sex. Some of t

Back in Feb. I started a post about (relocating to get away from crazy girl)..after a while I stopped responding to this post because I got as much info as I wanted before I moved to Bohol from Baguio

Posted Images

TequilaSunset
19 hours ago, HTM said:

Gun can kill you if you cum early too,  

That's called going off half cocked...

• 2 months later...

It's good you found out in 10days. Not that i'm happy it happened, am saying is it couldve been worse. Or not? Whatever. 

We get scammed here too haha. Just this week. This guy is calm as hell, couldn' t catch him by his body language. No twitches. Voice does not rise or fall. Calm as hell.

He invests too. Buys a drinks. Dinner. Promises of future. Sweet shit on text. Then on the fifth day he goes "my card's not working, can you lend me 3k. I'll return it in yada yada yada."

Eh, the first american guy did that in 14days. Maybe they thought i've fallen. Fallen stupid? Arrrrggghhhh. I worked for the fraud department for 3 years that's not gonna work. All the fraud trend on moneygram lovers omg. 

Anyhoo... great day, y'all!

Just keep coming back to the game. This forlorn world has that one right person. Or not. Not so sure. Just be happy.

On 6/6/2018 at 6:49 PM, Yikes! the universe said:

I hope that wasn't a sly innuendo towards me...you could count the number of Filipinas I've had sex with on one hand of a bad wood shop teacher..lol...I had good intentions there and as horrible as things might have gone I plan on going back to find a future wife..I'm 40 now and it's time to get married and have kids...my long term plan is after I marry she can get US citizenship and come do contract work with me in Alaska 3 or 4 months out of the year and we can take the money we save and live a decent life 7 or 8 months out of the year in the Philippines. 

That's the problem date many girls when you find a good one you'll know. 

smokey

The problem is all humans change so the perfect women today when mixed with a male can become the bad wife later 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
12 hours ago, yee said:

Eh, the first american guy did that in 14days. Maybe they thought i've fallen. Fallen stupid?

Yes, stay away from them!  hehe

On 6/6/2018 at 1:57 PM, Yikes! the universe said:

there is some truth to that, but anxiety is a hardwired feature that has keep me alive and out of trouble for 40 years now and I'm back in the states and not in prison so I must be doing something right. What scares me the most about the situation I was in, is that I do have street smarts and I do have dating experience in the US and the PH..this was my 4 trip that lasted 8 months and my 3rd trip I lived with my ex-gf for 6 months in that country, the 1st two trips I took were just short vacations. What I would like to get across to the people researching sites like this is that the Philippines is not a joke and you can unknowingly be put in a situation that will result in an empty bank account or prison. I don't want to scare away anyone from going there, it really is full of beautiful women and cheap living, however, if you let your guard down and take the chance of trusting someone it can lead to my situation. And thanks to everyone who responded to this post I appreciate your commentary and hopefully it will spark someone who is thinking of going their to date to realize that place can be a minefield. 

Any place can be a minefield not just the philippines. In the  U S it was a minefield my two divorces cost me a fortune, but it was well worth it. ?

• Thanks 1

It's so many good ones here,  can't choose only one!
Monogamy is not "natural" for human beings

• Like 1

For me, there are some basic things that must be present before I at all will think of a serious relationship with a lady.

1 She must have a very good education
2 A good job
3 A good family.

If this is not there, then is same how hot and sexy she is, then it will be just b4 fun

Headshot
2 hours ago, yee said:

you got nothing to be proud of

Filipinos put too much emphasis on pride. Everybody should be more humble like Norwegians. Just ask HTM.

Davaoeno
5 minutes ago, HTM said:

then it will be just b4 fun

Sometimes we have to make certain concessions in life !!  

3 hours ago, billy said:

Any place can be a minefield not just the philippines. In the  U S it was a minefield my two divorces cost me a fortune, but it was well worth it. ?

They didn't happen to both  be Chinese did they ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Davaoeno
2 hours ago, yee said:

Yeah, I'm bitter.

Bitter ?  YOu sound more like you are jealous ! 

2 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Sometimes we have to make certain concessions in life !!   

But as you know, I only go 4 married women for fun,  and preferably married to foreigners.

2 hours ago, yee said:

no self-respecting woman will go for a man who can't hold his own.

Depends if she is mercenary or humane.....just after money or truly loving.

Beats me how these bar girls and street walkers live with partners that can't hold their own and send them out to be prostitutes. Are they self respecting? 

2 minutes ago, royman said:

Depends if she is mercenary or humane.....just after money or truly loving.

Beats me how these bar girls and street walkers live with partners that can't hold their own and send them out to be prostitutes. Are they self respecting? 

HAHA. WHAAAT? :0

• Haha 1