Dating Pitfalls BE AWARE!

Yikes! the universe

savarity

Good basic advice OP.

Internet dating sites may have a high percentage of scammers (on both sides), but they also have a higher percentage of people legitimately looking for a date. If a person doesn't have local contacts, then dating sites might be perfect for them.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HTM

• Yikes! the universe

• yee

• royman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree 100%, lots of scammers I get endless messages from lovely ladies only wanting "fun". At 1st I thought great, finally an adventurous lady. Wrong, apparently fun is code word for sex. Some of t

Back in Feb. I started a post about (relocating to get away from crazy girl)..after a while I stopped responding to this post because I got as much info as I wanted before I moved to Bohol from Baguio

Posted Images

oztony

23 minutes ago, max111 said:

Yes, and You spelt "spelt" wrong. ok?

Saying the filipinas doesn't have typical last names is a bit odd, don't you think?

Image result for stop the shit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
lamoe
3 hours ago, HTM said:

You sooooo dirty!!!

Consider Me Lay from the movie MASH

1 hour ago, max111 said:

If you are american, why do you have such a problem with your #1 language?

Duterte, Osmena, Abelliea, Chreato, ?

I've been with her 12 months and still don't understand what was said when it's a new word I haven't heard / figured out before and she's talking fast  - which is always.

It's not so much the words as how they're pronounced.

Poe Tae Toe or Pa Ta Tow

I only have trouble with her vowels           oh and of course consents.

Edited by lamoe
Enuff
If you want dangerous dating in the Philippines, date a female police officer!
Fun, but dangerous, handcuffs and gun............ 
Or, if you really want dangerous dating, date a girl married to a police officer!
Guns don't kill people, police officers who come home early kill people.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Haha 4
max111
43 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Duterte, Osmena, Abelliea, Chreato, ?

The only of those I would have problem pronouncing correctly is Abilliea.

I have been told to shut up so nothing more from me regarding names.

On Topic, I would think the biggest scammers might be the sex hungry guys invading the Philippines (lying about their true intention). Getting girls, drinks, hotel rooms for a fraction of what it costs in their home countries....

Edited by max111
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Yikes! the universe
9 minutes ago, max111 said:

On Topic, I would think the biggest scammers might be the sex hungry guys invading the Philippines (lying about their true intention). Getting girls, drinks, hotel rooms for a fraction of what it costs in their home countries....

I hope that wasn't a sly innuendo towards me...you could count the number of Filipinas I've had sex with on one hand of a bad wood shop teacher..lol...I had good intentions there and as horrible as things might have gone I plan on going back to find a future wife..I'm 40 now and it's time to get married and have kids...my long term plan is after I marry she can get US citizenship and come do contract work with me in Alaska 3 or 4 months out of the year and we can take the money we save and live a decent life 7 or 8 months out of the year in the Philippines. 

• Like 3
jtmwatchbiz
27 minutes ago, max111 said:

Getting girls, drinks, hotel rooms for a fraction of what it costs in their home countries....

so now you tell me? why didn't anyone tell me this 14 years ago?

i'm soooo dead

?

• Haha 2
max111
4 minutes ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

so now you tell me.  why didn't people tell me about this 14 years ago? 

i'm sooo dead  ?

Yes, that Yikey boy is an odd fellow coming up with statements such as that  ?

Edited by max111
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Edwin
4 minutes ago, max111 said:

Yes, that Yikey boy is an odd fellow coming up with statements such as that  ?

You think yikes is odd? Swedish meatballs is odd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Jawny

Yikes.  I think it was great you decided to share the experience you had, even if it was an uncomfortable one. Regrettably, you got some quick responses that seemed to start a trend of criticism regarding your choices.  Of course, considering the source(s), most of the critical comments come from members who are in long term relationships and had their own bad experiences decades ago.

I am puzzled how you so quickly concluded the absent husband was going to make adultery charges. It was always a possibility this might happen.  Were there some clues?

I'm glad to see your posts that indicate you will still pursue adventures here.  You’ve obviously learned your lessons about what to look for.  The list is pretty long...Birth certificate, positive ID (government issued of course), a CENOMAR, a recent dental exam, a check for STDs,  perhaps an NBI check?

Thanks for tolerating the harassment.  

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz
17 minutes ago, Jawny said:

The list is pretty long...Birth certificate, positive ID (government issued of course), a CENOMAR, a recent dental exam, a check for STDs,  perhaps an NBI check?

i guess it depends on the type of dates one is looking for,  regardless of what country one may be in.  wink wink. 

22 minutes ago, Jawny said:

Regrettably, you got some quick responses

does mine above qualify as a regrettably quick response to your post? ?

• Haha 1
smokey
18 hours ago, HTM said:

And steal the ID for taking a photo of it. hehe

That's smart to "go through her purse" while she was in the bathroom  ...  

Come on admit it no everyone is born pure as the driven snow she was looking to hook snd lost next you will be saying what there is no drug problems here

• Like 1
Yikes! the universe
43 minutes ago, Jawny said:

Yikes.  I think it was great you decided to share the experience you had, even if it was an uncomfortable one. Regrettably, you got some quick responses that seemed to start a trend of criticism regarding your choices.  Of course, considering the source(s), most of the critical comments come from members who are in long term relationships and had their own bad experiences decades ago.

I am puzzled how you so quickly concluded the absent husband was going to make adultery charges. It was always a possibility this might happen.  Were there some clues?

I'm glad to see your posts that indicate you will still pursue adventures here.  You’ve obviously learned your lessons about what to look for.  The list is pretty long...Birth certificate, positive ID (government issued of course), a CENOMAR, a recent dental exam, a check for STDs,  perhaps an NBI check?

Thanks for tolerating the harassment.  

when it comes to the absent husband (I learned about him through FB) I'm not sure if he was going to make adultery charges or not, but it can and does happen in the Philippines, that was something that ruined the experience of my freedom in that country. I felt like I always had to worry about the PNP or her husband tracking me down and knocking on my door, (that's why I moved to Bohol) As ridiculous as my anxiety may sound to some of the people on this thread, I don't have rich family members to send me money and I'm not connected to anyone in the PH who can bail me out of trouble at any given moment. I put myself in there shoes and realized that there is a "rich foreigner" who we have an opportunity to blackmail or exploit. If someone like her has put up a profile as fake as hers, its an obvious intention for scamming 100%....as for the list of credentials by the time I get back there I will figure out some way to talk them into giving me enough evidence to keep me satisfied to take the relationship to the next level. And the harassment doesn't bother me a bit, If I could just save one guy from letting his guard down and making the mistakes I did...Mission accomplished!!!!!

• Like 2
M.C.A.

Yikes... It sounds like you spend a great deal of time in Alaska so have you thought about dating or finding a Philippina there?  They work from the ships and also Alaskan women I think they'd look similar to Native American women.  

I'm from ND and my first date was with a Native American woman she was hot and looked exactly like a Philippina so you could save yourself by dating Stateside, I met my wife in WA state she at one time worked up in Alaska processing crab and fish from the boats.

Yikes! the universe
3 hours ago, M.C.A. said:

Yikes... It sounds like you spend a great deal of time in Alaska so have you thought about dating or finding a Philippina there?  They work from the ships and also Alaskan women I think they'd look similar to Native American women.  

I'm from ND and my first date was with a Native American woman she was hot and looked exactly like a Philippina so you could save yourself by dating Stateside, I met my wife in WA state she at one time worked up in Alaska processing crab and fish from the boats.

Alaska is way to expensive, the cost of food is outrageous in comparison to my paychecks, plus I work on a tiny city off the coast called Sitka, there is a possibility to meet attractive Filipinas there, many have chain migrated to Alaska but once I step off the plane I work solid for 3 months and get just enough time to sleep. I'm just there to fill up my bank account and get back to the Philippines.

Edited by Yikes! the universe