Sign in to follow this  
Yikes! the universe

Dating Pitfalls BE AWARE!

HTM

So your advice in a simple way is, stay away from DIA and use condoms? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yikes! the universe
1 minute ago, HTM said:

So your advice in a simple way is, stay away from DIA and use condoms? 

your missing the point...unless you love anxiety and the fear of being put in a situation that you don't have the money to bribe your way out of in that corrupt country I suggest to fully investigate a potential gf and TRUST NO ONE!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

HTM
2 minutes ago, Yikes! the universe said:

your missing the point...unless you love anxiety and the fear of being put in a situation that you don't have the money to bribe your way out of in that corrupt country I suggest to fully investigate a potential gf and TRUST NO ONE!

No, I don't missing the point, that's why I don't blindly date some from  DIA or pages like that. And I use a condom!
Les problem!

The fact and the point is that YOU mess up, and blame the country and the people here. Most of us her handle this perfectly good and have no problem living or dating here. The "problem" you experience, you can get all over the world, not only her.in the Philippines. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

HTM

You probably had fewer problems if you were an active member her sometime before you visit the Philippines.

Yikes! the universe
20 minutes ago, HTM said:

No, I don't missing the point, that's why I don't blindly date some from  DIA or pages like that. And I use a condom!
Les problem!

The fact and the point is that YOU mess up, and blame the country and the people here. Most of us her handle this perfectly good and have no problem living or dating here. The "problem" you experience, you can get all over the world, not only her.in the Philippines. 

Please quote me in my post where I said I didn't use a condom??????.....I did use a condom!  look before you leap brother...she was a scammer..and probably would say I got her pregnant if I bumped into her fully clothed..your missing the point! this post was not intended for lucky people like you with all the knowledge in the universe..and yes I never said I didn't mess up..I did mess up and I posted this to help people who will let their guard down and trust someone in a developing country. yes i was naive yes I was inexperienced and I paid the price. this post was not intended for you..and my apologies for saying that the Philippines was corrupt. I should of better worded myself and said that humanity is corrupt, however, if you were to put the 175 or so countries that exist on this planet on a scale the Philippines with out a doubt is close to the top when it comes to corruption. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

rep1
1 hour ago, Yikes! the universe said:

when she would not show me her ID on our 2nd date I became suspicious so the next chance I got I went through her purse while she was in the bathroom and quickly snapped a picture of her ID and waited till she was gone to look at it.

Am I the only one who found this rather .. um.. uncomfortable?? You had to ask the ID of the woman you date?

The next would be a certification of no-marriage... wouldn't as hilarious as their NBI paper though  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Yikes! the universe
Just now, rep1 said:

Am I the only one who found this rather .. um.. uncomfortable?? You had to ask the ID of the woman you date?

The next would be a certification of no-marriage... wouldn't as hilarious as their NBI paper though  :rolleyes:

not uncomfortable..but very said that these are the tactics you have to use when dating in that country. I remember I was always proudly pull out my ACR card and show it to them 1st and then ask to see if they had an ID. 

• Like 1

HTM
3 minutes ago, rep1 said:

And steal the ID for taking a photo of it. hehe

I became suspicious so the next chance I got I went through her purse while she was in the bathroom and quickly snapped a picture of her ID and waited till she was gone to look at it

That's smart to "go through her purse" while she was in the bathroom  ...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

max111

I'm just laughing reading this thread....

In my days, 20 years ago, I was playing 7-8 girls at the same time.

It resulted in a smallish hickup when one of the girls entered Windsor Castle while I was there with another one......  My car got scratched resulting in police report etc etc... some time after we met again laughing at it.... Be Happy!

Edited by max111
  • Haha 1

Yikes! the universe
1 minute ago, max111 said:

I'm just laughing reading this thread....

In my days, 20 years ago, I was playing 7-8 girls at the same time.

It resulted in a smallish hickup when one of the girls entered Windsor Castle while I was there with another one......  My car got scratched resulting in police report etc etc... some time after we met again lauging at it....

I fail to see how any of this thread could bring up humorous memories about your past experiences...if they made you reflect on something positive then you must be in a great mood today...I'm happy for you..but my experience wasn't something I will look back on and laugh..I could of had my ass thrown in jail for adultery in a 3 world country, because I was fed lies.

• Like 4

HTM
11 minutes ago, Yikes! the universe said:

.I could of had my ass thrown in jail for adultery in a 3 world country, because I was fed lies

Or for stealing /taking her ID for taking a photo, and  go through her purse
Its probably RA 10173 "Data Privacy Act" and some other laws you breaking.

• Haha 1

max111
21 minutes ago, Yikes! the universe said:

I fail to see how any of this thread could bring up humorous memories about your past experiences...if they made you reflect on something positive then you must be in a great mood today...I'm happy for you..but my experience wasn't something I will look back on and laugh..I could of had my ass thrown in jail for adultery in a 3 world country, because I was fed lies.

I didn't try to put you down in any way. If you feel that way, I apologize!

I have another much more recent incident, 4-5 years ago in Subic or whatever its called, Baxxx something...   I had beer in one of the hotels and went to sit looking over the bay, 2 filipinos were there, from Manila. We had some nice discussion and at the end they asked if I wanted a girl, 16 yo. Ofcourse, I said thank you but, no thanks. They left, the girl actually showed up. I was watching her walking to reception asking something replied by head shake.... on her way out she noticed I was watching her, she came asking if I was "xxxx" while she was on phone with the guys.... I said Yes its me, she handed the phone to me, I talked to the guys saying thank you... then I told the girl to go home....   I was shaking at that time....  I never meet/play with under age girls.... feck I don't even like them....

Edited by max111
  • Like 3

Yikes! the universe
1 minute ago, HTM said:

Or for stealing /taking her ID for taking a photo, and  go through her purse
Its probably RA 10173 "Data Privacy Act" and some other laws you breaking.

Stealing???...poor choice of words on your part, I guess our definitions differ when it comes to stealing. and can you imagine the hell that might have come about if I didn't "break the RA 10173" law? It would have turned out much worse for me. 

• Like 2

topcat72m

You met a scammer. You did the right thing and broke contact.

However I think you're making a bigger deal than is needed. If this is the worst thing a woman has ever done to you count yourself lucky. 

Maybe you shouldn't invest so much in meeting a girl through a dating site. Meet a few before getting your hopes up. Relax and go with the flow. 

• Like 2