Common Law Marriage

I think in more than 90% of cases some make a complaint to the PNP before they do something, and sins it's a minor involved they need to contact DSWD.

Lets us Wolf as an example, a PO see him and the kid and want to know, then he may say hi to Wolf and polite talk to him and the kid, case solved.
When the kid become a young woman of 16-17 she probably also can talk and explain to a PO, if then this PO go on HE can be in more problem then Wolf.

Ok, let's say some see Wolf whid his kid, and filing a complaint in the PNP, then they need to make an investigation first an get "personal knowledge" that Wold committing a crime. Then they see that nothing wrong, case solved.
If the NPN acting like  SkyMan think they do her, not only the arresting PO can get a problem but the chef or the police station too.  

Tings very different here na the last years,  the ombudsman and internal affears in PRO 7  take cases like this serious.

As an example, you can see the problem the province director got after arresting the Norwegian and his gf in Ellajoy case. No more province director and years in "floating position" he was waiting for his first stare on his shoulder that time, na he shud already have 2, but still no stare there at all.  

RogerDat

Lots of my neighbors had to get married to register their kids in school, but first had to attend a church class before they could marry in church.

colemanlee
10 minutes ago, RogerDat said:

Lots of my neighbors had to get married to register their kids in school, but first had to attend a church class before they could marry in church.

If that were true here there would be half as many kids in school, live in relationships here are the norm and actual marriage is the outlier ....

• Thanks 1
Woolf

I have been asked by people a few times "who is the little girl" always answered "it is my granddaughter" no more questions

that has been when we were sitting outside Cebu City Hall, waiting for my wife to finish work she must have been about 6 - 8 years old then

also a female guard at La Neuva asked the granddaughter "where is your mother" granddaughter answered "In Manila", I may have answered "it is my granddaugter", ok no more questions.

I take it as a good thing that people ask, and watch for the reaction from me and the granddaughter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Enuff
I have been asked by people a few times "who is the little girl" always answered "it is my granddaughter" no more questions
that has been when we were sitting outside Cebu City Hall, waiting for my wife to finish work she must have been about 6 - 8 years old then
also a female guard at La Neuva asked the granddaughter "where is your mother" granddaughter answered "In Manila", I may have answered "it is my granddaugter", ok no more questions.

I take it as a good thing that people ask, and watch for the reaction from me and the granddaughter
You look like a Santa Claus hooked on Jenny Craig, nobody gonna mess with you.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1
Woolf

Had to look up Jenny Craig

Relateret billede

• Like 1