Duterte: Mayor Loot’s house filled with drugs

Soupeod

Soupeod

Duterte: Loot’s house flooded with drugs

https://www.philstar.com/nation/2018/05/21/1817082/duterte-loots-house-flooded-drugs

nat1-vicente-loot_2018-05-20_20-41-47.jpg
“Remember, General Loot, your house was flooded with drugs. Let’s not fool each other,” the President said in Cebu City on Saturday.
“I will prove to you that you’re dead. Do not fool me. I am not a decent person...Hihiritan kita (I will expose you).”

Alexis Romero (The Philippine Star) - May 21, 2018 - 12:00am

MANILA, Philippines — Mayor Vicente Loot of Daanbantayan, Cebu has a room in his house filled with illegal drugs, President Duterte said yesterday, a week after Loot survived an ambush. 

Duterte said he was ready to prove Loot’s alleged involvement in the illegal drug trade, a problem he said could destroy the country.  

“Remember, General Loot, your house was flooded with drugs. Let’s not fool each other,” the President said in Cebu City on Saturday.  “I will prove to you that you’re dead. Do not fool me. I am not a decent person...Hihiritan kita (I will expose you).”

The President said Loot’s being a former police general does not scare him.

“Either we understand each other or just tell me what you want to happen,” he said. 

Duterte said the illegal drug trade in Cebu remains strong. 

“Kaya kayong nandito, Cebu malakas pa rin ha. So kung babagsak ka (To those of you who are here, it is still strong here in Cebu. If you fall), sorry,” he said.

“You want to file charges against me? Go ahead. You want to file charges against the police, go ahead,” he said.

The President reiterated he would not allow any soldier or policeman involved in the war against drugs to go to jail. 

On May 13, Loot survived an ambush by unidentified gunmen at the Maya Port. The attack wounded his two drivers and the nanny of his grandchild.

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/nation/2018/05/21/1817082/duterte-loots-house-flooded-drugs#ZZfQRGg4kgFWF6WW.99

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
Jess Bartone

Methamphatemines are scourge on everything society stands for. The "first world" is starting to separate pot from chemicals, with which I agree, legalising pot is a valid strategy for bringing down the hard stuff I believe.

• Like 1
GwapoGuy

Many shabu users treat it as a tool so they can work longer hours and make more money.

• Haha 1
SkyMan
1 hour ago, GwapoGuy said:

Many shabu users treat it as a tool so they can work longer hours and make more money.

Definitely true of the Danao jeep drivers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Joe Sixpack

"Mayor Loot" would make a great character in the Philippines version of Clue.  Mayor Loot...with a bolo...in the CR!  ?

• Haha 1
Jess Bartone

The cops will loot Loot's house when searching for evidence.

cookie47

Its a sad day when something crops up on this forum that's close to "Home". We've been watching these events for some time. Recent ambush of the family at Mayer, The helper was hit in the hand and recently an Unexplained gunshot to the leg, (now in Hospital).

The wife of Vic LOOT Is my wife's 1st cousin and they are VERY close since early school.I cannot and wont comment on the Drug issue on this forum and to be honest i know nothing, apart what the media have said. Also I'm totally against drugs, if he's guilty of something so be it. We are just praying that she ( Vics wife) doesn't suffer something catastrophic.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

RogerDat
4 hours ago, GwapoGuy said:

Around my house, none of them have a job but selling.

• Thanks 1