How much it costs to grab a pint of beer around the world

Soupeod

cookie47

Reading the latest posts i just realized that the San Miguel in Australia although it was a Product of Spain, it was in a can. Maybe answers my question relating to taste....

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HTM

• TequilaSunset

• cookie47

• Dafey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seven ounces isn't a small beer...that's a small sip.

Maybe you need to remove from your profile that you live in California...

Posted Images

Kabisay-an gid
1 hour ago, cookie47 said:

Reading the latest posts i just realized that the San Miguel in Australia although it was a Product of Spain, it was in a can. Maybe answers my question relating to taste....

When I lived in Germany years ago, my German friends would've probably laughed at me if I suggested they drink canned beer, and very likely would've considered me daft if I suggested ice cold beer. 

Bottled or on tap at about room temperature was the way virtually all of them drank it.

Best beer I ever had was Czechoslovakian Budweiser - very tasty and oh so smooth.

• Like 1
RogerDuMond
On 5/30/2018 at 9:36 PM, HTM said:

Not by Asia Brewery? Then my friend in Asia Brewery lying for me, he says they making Heineken and Tiger.
I need to tell that he a big liar and joker then.

On 5/30/2018 at 11:11 PM, Richard K said:

well you should know then...SEA Heineken is nothing at all like any other... it is the land of knock offs... beer is no exception

Heineken owns 165 breweries in 70 countries around the world including the Asian Pacific Breweries in Singapore where they brew Tiger and Heineken beers. Since Heineken owns that brewery and the beer is made to their standards, it is not a knockoff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heineken_International

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, RogerDuMond said:

Heineken owns 165 breweries in 70 countries around the world including the Asian Pacific Breweries in Singapore where they brew Tiger and Heineken beers. Since Heineken owns that brewery and the beer is made to their standards, it is not a knockoff.

Rappler, June 20, 2017  "Asia Brewery to produce Tiger, Heineken beer locally this year"

delancey
5 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

Made in Italy can be stated if the item has a certain percentage completed in Italy. (Shirt made in 3rd world, finished with buttons in Italy).

The more famous brands will seek to protect their reputation by making the licensing strict but making a $120 bag that retails for $1200 is still their religion. That is third world labor.

For Luxury Goods,  Coke, Famous Beer, etc., it is about market share over absolute authenticity.

It’s just the way it is now, unfortunately.

RogerDuMond
1 hour ago, delancey said:

For Luxury Goods,  Coke, Famous Beer, etc., it is about market share over absolute authenticity.

But it isn't a licensing agreement, they own the breweries.

max111
5 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

But it isn't a licensing agreement, they own the breweries.

Coca-Cola FEMSA Philippines, Inc. (formerly Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc.) is a Philippines-based company engaged in bottling and distribution of Coca-Cola soft drink brands. It is among the ten biggest Coca-Cola bottlers globally and one of the top 100 Philippine corporations. It operates 23 plants and 42 sales offices with over 7,800 direct employees offers the widest selection of beverages for different needs like soft drinks, water, juices, teas, sports and energy drinks.[1][2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca-Cola_FEMSA_Philippines

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Not a beer drinker, but there is a hell of a deal this month at a local Bar & Grill on Long island Iced Tea (L.I.T.). It's only a dollar (P53).

For those of you who aren't familiar with it. This one is made with rum, vodka, gin, tequila, triple sec, and of course a little bit of sweet & sour and cola.

liit.gif