Sign in to follow this  
Flakes

Amazon buying with local cebu agent

Flakes

Hi,

i would like to buy some products from Amazon but i dont have a creditcard or PayPal etc.

are there shops in Cebu who can order these products for me with Amazon and i pay them upfront plus extra for their effort. I assume the shop/agent will have it shipped to them and then contact me for picking it up.

Thanks for any input ?

Edited by Flakes
  • Haha 1

rep1
1 hour ago, Flakes said:

Hi,

i would like to buy some products from Amazon but i dont have a creditcard or PayPal etc.

An European without credit card?! Are you some international crime boss on the run? Just get to bank and apply. You'll need it for lazada too. And foodpanda, and Grab.

• Haha 1

Woolf
3 hours ago, rep1 said:

An European without credit card?! Are you some international crime boss on the run? Just get to bank and apply. You'll need it for lazada too. And foodpanda, and Grab.

???????

With Lazada you can pay cash on delivery 

Edited by Woolf

savarity

Cash is an option with honestbee and grab too. Only time I use a credit card here is by choice.

OP, have any friend who can order it for you? Sorry, I don't know a service here who does that.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

smokey

Well not everything is cash at lazada and why go thru an agent use shopping cart 

Travis

6 hours ago, Flakes said:

Hi,

are there shops in Cebu who can order these products for me with Amazon and i pay them upfront plus extra for their effort. I assume the shop/agent will have it shipped to them and then contact me for picking it up.

Thanks for any input ?

Do Amazon  sellers ship internationally? 

Cany you have a friend order it for you?

lamoe
8 hours ago, Flakes said:

Hi,

Thanks for any input ?

1 hour ago, Travis said:

Do Amazon  sellers ship internationally? 

Cany you have a friend order it for you?

Yes - some do and depends on item

Flakes

Try wiring the money via Western Union?

forgot quote marks

"The code will be printed on your Western Union receipt and the transaction is fast, easy and fee-free."

WU fee?

https://www.amazon.com/b?node=14720978011

If you prefer to pay in cash for your purchases, you can purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card claim code with cash in any amount from $25 - $2,000 at 47,000 Western Union Agent locations across the US. The code will be printed on your Western Union receipt and the transaction is fast, easy and fee-free.

To purchase a Gift Card Code at a Western Union Agent Location:

1) Find a location - Find a Western Union® Agent Location

2) At the location - Fill out the blue section of the Western Union send form with:

• Company Name: Amazon
  • Account Number: Your preferred email address (note there is a 23 character limit)
  • Amount: Dollar amount for gift card code (between $25-$2,000)

3) Visit the customer service counter - Give the clerk your completed form and cash payment.

4) Receive receipt with gift card code - Your gift card code prints on the bottom of your Western Union receipt.

5) Redeem gift card - Visit www.amazon.com/gc/redeem or the Amazon app, log into your account and follow instructions to redeem a gift card using your gift card code on your Western Union receipt.

6) Begin shopping online - Gift card funds will be applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process.

image.png.b85cf6b895d3affcf56fd19a8c13fea2.png

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1

delancey

People helping people. I am getting teary eyed.

Travis fyi: You can tick a box on the far left on the Amazon product page you are on to filter items that allow for International Shipping.

It is not just a matter of saying to use Shipping Cart in OP’s context:

LBC Shipping cart fees can be paid at a physical store but the actual products being purchased will need an online payment method.

You could give someone $ or PHP to buy an Amazon credit for their personal account and then transfer you that same Amazon credit as a gift to your personal Amazon account. No fees. Very easy.

• Like 1

Flakes

Got some good advice and assistance offered thanks.